Reviews for Renegade
CodyJaaxs chapter 5 . 1/4
I just love your Pokemon stories, they are great and fill you with more of a sense of realism than most other fics do, but also not losing that sense of pokemonism that makes the anime so good either.
Anywho I can't wait to see more updates from any of your pokefics!
Master of Dragons God chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Interesting
Gold2King chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
Oh god... LANCER, DONT DIE ON US
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
I know that pikachu is "the hero" and 'fang' is the "blood knight" but what other tv tropes do the other represent?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
Can you please update your story soon? I really like it so far
hebihanshu123352 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
lol i loved the way ash handled the situation with eevee
ThisBadge chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Hey, I love what you're doing here. It's well written and it has one of my favorite versions of Ash - intelligent and firm with his pokemon, drawing the line between being too soft (the anime) and abusive.

I do think that you forgot a good potential land mount though - Ponyta and Rapidash.
Mokkel chapter 5 . 7/19/2017
this is quite unique.
i mean sure it follows the canon storyline, but the numerous changes that you've made to it is what makes it so intresting!
Waberjack chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
Like the story so far, never seen a Beedrill in a fic before so looking forward to seeing what you do with him. Also looking forward to seeing if any of the breeders Pokemon end up on Ash's team since I've again never seen a fic where Ash seeks out a breeder with the intention of getting another Pokemon.
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I am well aware that it is mostly just your own experience and attitudes bleeding into your writing, but it is probably worth moderating this Ash's language at least a bit. For all that ten year olds appear to be far more mature in Pokémon, I'm doubtful that Ash would so openly cuss at that age. It strikes me as a behavior his mother would simply never tolerate, and at this point that's the only life he's known. It makes much more sense in your other stories because Ash tends to be a good bit older. Here it simply feels off because of his age and what you'd think his behavior would be. Otherwise this is an excellent first chapter.
Ace of Hate chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
He'll be kick game the crap outta Damian when he finds him, right?