Reviews for X-13
swordworks chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
...all this forgive and forget wishi washy in all storys is really annoying me -.-
Dracowoman chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
special branch mi-5 is internal investigations of high needs in Britain
Dracowoman chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
I think you missed that who ever posted pool-o-vision was refrenceing deadpool.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Her attitude is too trusting for being kidnapped at least twice and held prisoner at least thrice especially with her starting that she doesn't trust anybody. Also, why didn't she get a wand when she went to Gringotts?
aspygirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Why not a Triad pairing that hopefully contains Wolverine along with Sam and Jean. After all, you have to love babies and kids. Something that will be impossible without a man to be used, Sam would have to grow a penis or Jean would have to use her psychic powers so that they could somehow have a baby.
Plus I love Wolverine. Go Wolverine!
azrael8919 chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Where?
firebluebird2006 chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
um ok shouldn't this have been posted when you posted the rewrite not two months later?
Kyranol1 chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Hasn't it been up since September? Are you rewriting it again?
amerdism chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
Will you be saying when the rewrite is going up?
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
Great story. I hope that one day. You will update it.
shugokage chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
Interesting story great job!
Blackholelord chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Well I like the idea, and the pairing. Sam might help the X-Men, but she is likely not join, not after the way she was constantly manipulated by people. And the pairing is also good, hope for a quick update!
chm01 chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
daken means stray dog, Zasshu means mongrel.
Bill chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
An OK story but could be a lot better. You change scenes to fast and you haven't given explanations on or expanded on certain things. Another is who Luna or some of the others you put in are. This story could be one of the great harry potter crossovers.
Dracowoman chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
great job, update soon please!

4.25/5