Reviews for Jaune Walks in on Weiss in the Shower
Lover of destruction n cruelty chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Good thing this show came out when I was 16
AChunkyM0nkey chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Best misleading story ever. Make more.
Jimmy Neutron chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I read this because I thought it would be just utter chaos like some of your other fics. Instead I get a forth wall break. This is satisfactory, though it would be better if you made a even more misguiding story description and title.
Darty 794 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Here's what I was expecting from this: Jaune walks in as Weiss is getting out of the shower. She screams and covers herself with a towel, Jaune either passes out or runs away, both scenarios with him red in the face. Maybe a nosebleed. Maybe from a broken nose from Weiss punching him.

What I got from this: Weiss kinkshaming me while being fondled.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I was expecting a funny story of jaune walking in on wiess in the shower with embarrassment and fluff but I got a lecture
SilverMidnightWolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I clicked on this to see the anime cliche where the dense blonde gets a free show from the tsudare only to get called a pervert and got a boner activating description of Weiss in the showers getting violated by another blonde aka Yang.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
...no, I came here hoping to see Jaune get all flustered and Weiss go all tsuntsun. The description of Weiss's nude body I could care less about. (-_-')
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I came here to see hilarity of situation of Jaune walking in on Weiss and the beating consequences. Get your head out of the gutter dude
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I was expecting Jaune dieing and getting his ass kicked not that
Azure chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
How do I report for spam?
AnAustralianGamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is why i love you.
Fourze chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Enter filthy dumb blonde v2
Ghest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I'll have you know, I came here for the humor of someone getting called a pervert.

I am not laughing.
A Friend chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Actually I came here because the chapter was only 355 words long... But now I feel like raping an under aged girl. Thanks God Emporor Penguin! You're my hero! On another note this seems oddly like a Rickroll...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015