Reviews for Different Time, Same Marty
DWLoyalist chapter 15 . 8/14
I know this has basically been dropped but I hope you will return to it one day. I read the whole thing in one sitting and I would just love to read more!
Congrats for having the most reviews for BTTF on the website.
Nat chapter 15 . 4/8
Aw, no update yet?
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 15 . 2/15
I know it's been quite a while since this was last updated (18 months), but I really love this story and I would love to see another chapter. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't left a story that long (I left one of mine alone for 19 months before it got another chapter), and I know how hard it is to return to something that has been left on the backburner for so long. I am not pressuring you into anything at all, and I understand if you cannot continue this story (we've all been there, right?). I just want to let you know how much I still love what you've written so far, and would like to see a conclusion. I really hope that Marty gets the help that he needs and learns how to cope, and certainly how to spend time with Doc again without punching the daylights outta him!

I'd love to see an update, and even if it takes another two years to happen, I'll be patient and I'll still love to read whatever you post!

-BlackNightmareDragon
Noticed you updated your other stories... How's about this one? Pretty please?
GreenOnBlack chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
First back to the future fic I've ever read. Interesting stuff so far. Thank you!
Nat chapter 15 . 8/16/2017
Happy One Year anniversary. Is your sabbatical over now? Can we have a completed story? Please?
xXRyu RyuXx chapter 15 . 7/7/2017
So updates yes?
Nat chapter 15 . 5/18/2017
Oh, pleeeeaaase! I haven't given up on you. Please don't say you're going to break your promise and not finish this story? Say it isn't so!
Coledon12 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Please update soon, I reallllllllllyyyyyy want to read more!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/11/2017
Soooo...How's it going?...Beuller? ... Beuller?
guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2017
very intense and interesting, but so unlike marty. he usauslly is so calm and doesnt swear but this isnt like him at all..:/ but very intersting
BlackNightmareDragon chapter 15 . 3/31/2017
-looks at date of last update-

-Looks at today's date-

-Narrows eyes-
clanderson3675 chapter 15 . 3/7/2017
Continue this story you fuckin' AND END ON A HAPPY ENDING. YOU FREAKIN' FUCKIN' IDIOT ASAP.
Nat chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
Oh, please update this story! I love the way you portray his brother Dave. Just a little update? Doesn't have to be a long one.