Reviews for Passengers
Whyhow chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
It looks like an isteresting story so far. Just so you know, though, when text formatting starts on the chapters I have read so fas, it continues for the rest of the chapter.
LaLa chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Oh this was absolute shiny perfection! I Seriously love your writing! Pleaaaase write more Firefly fics! You do really well with the characterization!
shadowe-box chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I really like how you got Kaylee down perfectly, but maybe some more description on the surroundings? Anyway, great set up for the beginning - looking forward to the rest!
bladefax chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
damn good story...!
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
That's so beautiful and sweet I'm crying. This is amazing.

~Saoirse
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I absolutely adore Wash's line in here about the Alliance. So perfect, it made me giggle.

~Saoirse
KrisEleven chapter 12 . 11/16/2008
This was really good. An interesting little in-between story, and I really enjoyed the bits on the Greek legends. Your takes on the characters were very good. Just for future stories, I would suggest reading over the document after you upload it, to make sure your paragraphs are correct, as alot of them were messed up in the last few chapters. Also, watch your use of they're/there/their, too/to and your/you're.

KrisEleven chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Good! The passangers are definately interesting. I like how noticable the shift in the story's tone was, when you shifted to River's section. That was really well done, and I think you have an excellent grasp of her character. The one spelling thing I noticed was that you use 'defiantly' instead of 'definately'.

KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is good! I like you writing style: there were no mistakes at all that I could see. You have a great grasp of the characters and their dialogue/behaviour, etc.

Lyla chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
The only flaws that I could find were a typo here and there. This is really an amazing story. I know that you wrote it a long time ago, but I just recently got onto the firefly fan boat, and am trying to catch up.

I just wanted to say that I particularly like this story because it does more than just characterize people, although it does that too. I like the fact that it had a very deep story, with social commentary and all that jazz. It was more than just someone imitating what they saw on tv. This story was a creative and original piece of work, and I enjoyed it very much.

-Lyla
MAndrews chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
Ok, I know it's been three years since you finished this, but i only just started reading Firefly fanfic so...

I usually avoid longer ones because so many are bad, but I am very glad I made an exception for yours. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought all the characters were well portrayed and the ocs were interesting as well. The plot was excellent.

I also liked that Mal has read the Odyssey
Creedog VanDrey chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
That was nothing if not beautiful. Well-crafted and well-written. Well-researched, too.

If I must add criticism, of which there is little need of, I would have to mention the tempo. While the story read fine (better than most), a tad quicker may have helped somewhat.

One scene that was missing was a brief moment where Zoe watches Wash with the Kubat boys, softening her opinion of her husband's behavior.
leiasky chapter 12 . 1/9/2006
Oh, this was so very excellent. Lovely plot and emotion woven together. I'm a huge Simon/Kaylee fan and while I really longed for more to happen between them, it didn't matter, the passage at the end made it all good :)

I hope to read more from you.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 12 . 10/13/2005
That was a cute ending.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
Ha! I was actually right about something! Poor Inara, er...Penelope.