Reviews for Hunter and Prey
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 11 . 8/20
more please!
L.E.A.H437 chapter 11 . 7/3
can't wait for the next update I love it! Nemean kill that old goat! or would it be Leo? hmmm what name would he use?
SmilingAnne chapter 5 . 6/21
so they complained about Percy wanting to come because he is a male but what about Grover what is he? chopped liver?
Faberritan chapter 11 . 4/13
?
dloold87 chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
you need to update this awesome story, I wanna see what the Nemean Lion is going to do to dumbles for his crimes
Hideaki-Senpai chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
hope you update eventually, you have a very good story here.
celesse201 chapter 11 . 7/26/2017
I hope you update soon this story is amazing
Drachenreiter1 chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
A great and unique story! I really like where you're going with this and hope you'll continue updating soon...
zooba chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
I know it's been over a year, but you can't leave us hanging over this cliff. We need moar.
Lance Eterna chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
hey man can you update please i love the story so please update and pm me if the next chapters are out
ASTRALGEEK chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
Been a year.
Blacsparrow chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
I love this story a great deal. I started reading fanfiction years ago with harry potter stories. And i have to say this is handled very well. A girl who became essentially feral survives long enough to meet up with the god of the wild? Not an angle i would have considered and you do an excellent job of it. Bravo.
nicshadow98 chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
Love this story, I know there is another one similar to this by mujoona, but I like how yours is that the pairing is with Artemis, while mujoona's with Thalia. Please continue the story, looking forward to more. :) Keep it up!
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
Dammit Dumblefuck!
mujoona chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
Aurelia and Artemis are just so adorable also I swear if dumbles tries to fuck with this, normally I don't like Dumbledore bashing but if he tries to fuck with this ima be soooooo pissed at him. hope for more