Reviews for Predator of Predators
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Nice story so far, looking forward to more, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hahaha yeah considering danger levels the monsters of 'Claymore' clearly have the Ghouls beat. And with Isley and Priscila? This will be interesting.
Vlad Tempest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
You gave up on Hunt, Kill and Consume? That is a good story. I like Alex pre Proto 2, and you did him justice. I reviewed on the story and have to say Proto 2 didn't do justice to Alex by turning him into an insane villain, although he was creepier and alot cooler (minus him being psycho of course) thanks for making him the way he should be.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
So... Teresa too?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Good story!

You however have some explaining to do! What the hell happened in the Island?
Arye7 chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Finally you updated! I love this story so don't give it up! I'm looking forward of reading more of this very unique crossover so don't take too long updating.
SpectorChris chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Glad to have you back and good chapter
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Raki you got so badass ! ;D he's all grown up. Epic chapter. You know it's epic when Arima is there. I want to see one one those Arima devotees show up in the next chapter.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
More!
Anime777 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is really good update soon okay! I love it so much.
Arye7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is really amazing very unique crossover so please update Asap I Love it!
We chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Well if you can make this one a reall good one, it'll get the deserved attention for sure but also if it becomes popular this may inspire other writers to write on this crossover genre so its really important. Good luck update asap
KC-Jones182 chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
THis is like beyond awesome! Update already please! I beg of you.
MsArtists chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Hurry up on the update this is really good
msArt182 chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
This is gotta be the unique crossovers i really love the concept of ghoul pre. I really want more of this.