Reviews for The Red Fox
Knight Of The Apocalypse chapter 31 . 9/28
Must say I don’t really approve of Bruce and Mei being married but I don’t really approve of many Mei pairing... but you are the author and it’s your choice so I’ll respect that and continue reading this great story.
Monster King chapter 73 . 9/13
Great story.
bestpony666 chapter 31 . 7/28
Okay, I love how you made Zabuza Alfreds son here.
bestpony666 chapter 21 . 7/28
Really? After Shivas role in the previous arc you kill her like that?
EtherealOnyx chapter 61 . 5/10
aww, don't be like that, I don't think Naruto became like a god, juuuuust rilly rilly powaful.

though if you really need something to change about Kaguya or Madara, stuff them into a rabbit or ... I dunno what Madara would be. could be some funny moments there.
EtherealOnyx chapter 51 . 5/7
describing nudity does not a lime make. just put a nudity warning if you're worried dood, it's cool
Mystery MI chapter 1 . 4/14
Question: is there artwork for this story? I’d love to see what naruto’s costume looks like so far the story is great other than some errors in writing. Great job
Venom Spirit chapter 1 . 3/22
the first problem off the bat is Batman's no killing clause. As a shinobi of the Elemental Nations, this isn't really something he'd logically be able to adhere to, especially if he is to function as the villages weapon as intended. So I have to wonder how this can be conceivably be handled.

Another thing, a weapon. He has a tailed beast yes, but it was neither by his choice to bear it as his burden, so why should he be expected to fullfill the function of jinchuuriki as they expect? They've practically done nothing t endear him to the village properly aside from what is essentially baseless propaganda about loving the village, proving yourself to the masses, etc, which in reality doesn't mean jack and isn't conducive to a healthy mental state to be in and the likelihood of having a mental breakdown.

So f he finds himself in a loving home and healthy environment, where despite the danger he's not forced to kill, why the hell would he go back? What's the reason? A hand full of people that gave half a damn?

thes are my two most immediate gripes, and the second really is universal to all naruto stories living in an abusive village, every story needs to have some kind of answer to this, a proper one. Personally I can accept it if it's a promise, as I view Naruto making his promises his absolute, he won't break his promises, they are the one thing he has control over in his life and will bend over backwards to see a promise fullfilled. But other than that, he'd need a solid reason for why he should go bac to that village and not just stay away forever and let it burn.

okay, my rant is over.

Good weight n the character actions and dialogue, nice emotional content, the characters carry over and connect well with the readers, does feel a little campy, especially in Amanda's dialogue to the council, but it can be overlooked.

That ending...Gah! My heart! *died* lol, it was a nice end to a first chapter with plenty of feels. Nice use of pause and repeating to help convey emotion and the mood of the scene, especially trepidation ad hesitation in the person speaking.

I'll hold off the rest of my future points as I read more.
Catgirl329 chapter 1 . 1/2
I actually started to cry when I read this chapter!
Kirbmaster chapter 73 . 9/8/2017
I have been reading your story for a long time and have enjoyed it every part of the way! You did an amazing job as it was amazing! Though I do have a question present and future Abaddon. Earlier before the battle the younger version became trapped inside some rubble did he die? And if he did wouldn't that mean the future version disappear? Or does that mean he is still alive and there might be a sequel to this story?
swiftrabbit chapter 73 . 6/27/2017
It certainly was a cool ride while this story lasted! Great Job! I really liked the epilogue, very nice touch.

Hoping you have another story lined up.

Read ya later!
tanithlipsky chapter 73 . 6/27/2017
very good.
Etain-SheWolfOfThePictTribe chapter 73 . 6/27/2017
And so it ends. Now I'm sad. Thanks for the ride. :)

I'm wondering what's next? :)
Shadow-Mind-Comics chapter 73 . 6/26/2017
Sorry to see this story end, I look forward to your next project.
gundam15 chapter 73 . 6/26/2017