Reviews for Acceptance
I wish this would continue soon! It's great!
hagancameron chapter 17 . 6/21
Have you by chance finished outlining the rest of this story?
Y'know, I can get the idea behind Jaunes character, yet I absolutely hate him. Dunno why
AGayVixen chapter 28 . 5/22
I can't wait for the new chapters! But seeing as the last update was last year, I REALLY hope this hasn't been quit!
Slyfox117 chapter 28 . 5/8
Finally finished reading this all in one setting so far today. And I have to say that I already can't wait for the next chapter of this. It's gotten me really fired up to see what's going to happen next. I find it really adorable to see Pyrrha and Ruby finally getting together, one of the best ships in my opinion.
And yet another fic bite the dust.
Rip in peace.

F
Alex Mcpherson chapter 28 . 4/21
Love this story, and love the ship. (I'm not a fan of Jaune/Pyrrha, though I dont mind it being present, just not, the focus.)

Anyway, unless I've missed it in the notes, this is my take from this:

Pyrrha is, excepting Ruby and maybe a few others, the youngest in the year, since she turned 17 just before starting beacon. Ruby on the other hand, maybe turned 16 not long after the start of the year. (She was 15 versus everyone else being 17 on day one). About a third into the year is when Jaune and Velvet started dating, and from there the friendship between Ruby and Pyrrha started. The Vytal Tournament took place, in the last half of the school year...
the trip to patch is in between first and second years... when Pyrrha turned 18, and also when Ruby realised she like-likes Pyrrha.
This part of the story perhaps occurs at the halfway point of the school year.

I'm just trying to work around what might otherwise (if they're still first years at this point) be an error.

Also... got a good outline to proceed with from here? (and of course, not including the stuff with Cinder/etc? Headcanon for this story then is that the robbery that got Ruby in was just a normal heist gone wrong, rather than a minor step in a nefarious plot against beacon that she happened to stumble onto. (Because, really, what are the odds?)

I do wonder if you have a plan for a side plot or something to backdrop the romance. Like... since the teams do go on missions, of increased [expected] difficulty, they both worry about the other, and velvet gets to feature when they both ask her how she deals with when Team Juniper go, and vice-versa, how she deals with being on a mission knowing Jaune worries about her... especially if their missions happen concurrently. Maybe featuring a half-story-long subplot dealing with the WF or Torchwick (but not the salem stuff, dont want 'world ending' level, otherwise it will try to take over the story!) And Ruby keeps going after him/them, and Pyrrha is worried she's trying to bite off more than she can chew, even though Ruby's doing it for both Blake and Weiss (if WF). Maybe the WF steal another robot, one Pyrrha has difficulty with and end up fighting Pyrrha, who *does* struggle against one, and this one has protections against being directly manipulated by her semblance or something.

food for thought.
Katkiller-V chapter 28 . 4/17
I will say that I miss this story, and hope that it returns.
DoctorHayden chapter 28 . 3/9
For some reason, all I can imagine is Weiss walking in on P&R as they're making out and just kinda freezing up like in Vol 2 Episode 8 when they found out that they'd be working with Oobleck.

God I miss this, this whole thing was always so beautiful. Ruby getting the courage to ask Pyrrha out was so cute and I honestly just want to see more because this is basically my RWBY OTP outside of Ladybug.
ADerpyFishDish chapter 28 . 2/28
This story has been a great time sink for the last few days of my life. In-between college and work I usually don't have time for much reading anymore, however, your story kept realing me back in for more. I am not embarrassed to admit that it kept me up for hours at night when I should have been sleeping because you really aced this story. The interpersonal relationship and development of feelings between the two protagonist really felt organic and unhurried. This sort of well written, slow burning, content really is what makes me appreciate the work writers like yourself create. Thank you very much for these 28 chapters.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 28 . 2/9
This has been on of the cutest stories I've read. I can't wait until you come back an finish this. Awesome job!
EmperorRevan chapter 28 . 2/3
So, been about six months since you last updated, is this romance gonna continue? Ruby and Pyrrha gonna get the smoochy smoochy?
Sassyreader1536 chapter 28 . 2/1
I barely found out about this story after rewatching rwby I cannot wait to see where you go in the later chapters
McDouggal chapter 28 . 1/29
This entire story was greatly enjoyable.

I do think it was a good idea to do that full rewrite in chapter 20 or 21 - that original felt hella OOC.

I've always enjoyed a good slow burn as well. It's overall just a fun read even when you're getting serious.

Please do continue. This is great, and IMO better than the Jaune centric fics that are the top results here when sorted by favorites or follows.
MrStrange13 chapter 28 . 1/9
Right, so a few things. One, I fucking love this fic. It's the slowest of burns and it's wonderful.

Two, I'd kinda like to see a PoV chapter from Weiss or someone who is on the outside looking in after both girls announce they are going on a date.

Three, if not for number that I'd kinda just like to see another update. I'm quite sure given how you pace the story it might be a chapter or two before the date actually happens.