Reviews for Acceptance
This chapter... Really made me feel some things... And for a while that's been a rare occurance... I have to say I really like where this story is going. The development and thought process of Pyrrha seems very realistic in my opinion, I think that this story is written excellently so far. It's difficult for me not to continue the story right now, but it happens to be a little past midnight, and I need sleep. But when I wake up I may just come straight back to this story, and witness the way it unfolds.
Dareth151 chapter 27 . 6/29
The story is incredibly cute and sweet but I may have a heart attack if you leave it here.
damienfoxy chapter 27 . 6/14
Hey its june now. When are you gonna update?
BetwixtOni chapter 27 . 5/24
Really enjoyed the chapter can't wait for more take your time I'll wait for a long time.
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 27 . 5/6
Wonderfully realistic and deliciously fluffy. Good job :)
Sm0keyPanda chapter 27 . 5/5
Oh my god I neeeeeeeeeeeeed the next chapter ASAP
Clockwork000 chapter 27 . 5/2
I gotta say, the gimmick for this chapter was really well done. I really enjoyed it. Good job.
Shinkicker chapter 27 . 4/21
Good stuff, pity I found the story right before this arcs climax though, lol, now I have to wait and see what happens! Lol, thanks for posting.
Fragger659 chapter 27 . 4/13
I've been reading fanfics in general (but almost only rwby ones) for about a year now and this was honestly the first time I stopped reading for a second to exclaim to an empty room how well a chapter was written very well done
PersonalPages chapter 27 . 4/11
Haha! Happy late 2 year anniversary! Hope you get time to complete the next chapter quite soon.
MIK23LIK chapter 27 . 4/11
this a good story and i live reading but by god this tip toeing thing makes me want to show them why man made the sledgehammer
Shinoki chapter 27 . 4/9
They're so precious.
Amazing as always! I absolutely loved it. Great job!
thehemingwaydilemma chapter 27 . 4/3
oh my god oh my god, definately worth the extra effort/work
i loved the little "twist" with them both having different thoughts and their converstations ending with different plans of actions - not only does it match the characters but omg it definetely takes us for a turn and just adds a whole new set of stuff for us to have to think about with how this is all going to go down. lowkey really excited for the next chapter 3 complete and totaly faith in how you choose to run things
Cloy552 chapter 27 . 4/3
Hurray for the blonde hivemind! Pyrrha I want to throttle you right now... or at least shake you back and forth enragedly. Ruby's probably going to keep chickening out forever until someone just shouts it out arrrrgh!

Sorry we're at the stage of romance stories that just makes me want to strangle everyone involved for being so goddamn oblivious (I still enjoy it but it's this weird angry enjoyment)... but I've never really wanted to date someone (and any time I even thought about asking someone I quickly found out entirely randomly while walking somewhere that they were either 1. Gay or 2. Already in a relationship. It's frickin ridiculous! ) so I don't actually have any knowledge of what it's like anyway...

Thank you Yqng and Jaune for being the voices of reason.