Reviews for Don't Cry Alone
Abandonded and Left chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
Aw its not fair if you dont continue! Wa *sobs* PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ write more! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
my fave Thomas Schubaltz chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
why the heck would a guy kiss another guys thumb you stupid loser. you must be gay to. sucka. :p

FAGET! whats your problem?

Go dance with a cow, fart on him and kiss its thumb
hotarugirl88 chapter 4 . 12/20/2002
wowzers (did i just say that?) anyways that was wicked awesome! righteous writing! please keep up the great work
Ravenous Silentside chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
nice chappie - the way you show the bond between the two loving brothers is cool! Leon? is he a fictional character? He made an excellent turn in the story anways! keep it up *salutes*
Maelgwyn chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
YAY! Thankyou! I love this story and I have been waiting for an update! Leon is sooo cool, eh? Please write more...
Red Rum1 chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
Hmm...does feedback really boost your self-esteem at all? It's not you're writing for us reviewers, it's mostly to please yourself. Actually, I would have no idea. Today's not my day to critique you, your writing, whatever. Leave that to someone who can point out flaws! You'd probably be harder on yourself then anyone else. 'Less they hated you. Truly.

But how could I?

-Red Rum

[Can't do it. Just...can't do it!]
Maelgwyn chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
That was amazing, Write me more, please!
twisted eden chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
verry softie chapter, makes me wonder about karl's scars ;_; more brotherly love and tribulation. hehehe...i miss van getting whup-assed! i wonder what will happen next...
VegetazGrl chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Poor Thomas, I hope his face gets better! Poor Karl had to see that happen! Update soon!
Naomi Hunter chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
*sighs and slumps to floor* so sweet. _
Ninetails chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
For this whole chapter, you made me hate Van. 0.0 MY GOD, YOU'RE A GOOD WRITER! **kicks Van** Stupid bastard! How dare you be mean to Thomas!

Excellent chapter - very sweet scenes, and a good ol' punch up. WOO!

Can't wait for more, Colonel-sama!
Maelgwyn chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
YAY!

That was cool, how Karl beat the almighty out of Van. I felt like doing it too, btw.

That was awesome, so keep writing eh?

Thomas is a bit of a silly cunny funt in that.
twisted eden chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
oh god, finally more sensible zoids yaoi pairings :)cool poem in the second chapter. keep it up *salutes*
VegetazGrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
OoOoOo I like, your not going to put poor Thomas through the pain of having to go to Van's wedding are u! Thatz so cruel *sobs* oh well as long as theres more t/k I'm happy _
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
*wobbly shoujo eyes* How unbelievably sweet. *happy sigh* But there's more, ne? _

-ps Disarm ch.3 will be put up tonight.

another amazing piece of work!

-Naomi-san