Reviews for The Reach of Wolves
CRUDEN chapter 39 . 2/29
Well that happened
Zurver chapter 39 . 2/26
Best. Please update again soon.
Force Smuggler chapter 39 . 2/25
Fantastic
rebfan90 chapter 39 . 2/25
great chapter!
Supremus85 chapter 39 . 2/25
Smart choise Tyrion.
puttyman24 chapter 39 . 2/25
Clever plan and decision from Tyrion to align himself with Robb, but then again I would expect nothing less from him. Here's hoping the plans work and Tyrion gains the seat he most deserves.
George Cristian810 chapter 39 . 2/25
This is a nice compromise . I wonder if tyrion will ask for myrcela and tommen . If robb wants to get rid of tyrion later , he could do it easily by assasination and blame some lannister or some other lord that did not want to see tyrion as a lord .
CRUDEN chapter 38 . 2/13
Love it
puttyman24 chapter 38 . 2/12
Great chapter.
It will be interesting to see how the talks go between Robb and Tyrion.
neat
Ariadne Venegas chapter 38 . 2/11
Consider that the north is really really cold so no everything will grow there so here some food crops will germinate in soil as cold as 40 degrees F. (4 C.). These include many root vegetables and leafy greens like:

Beets
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Kohlrabi
Potatoes
There is also the sugar beet that can be processed for sugar.
And in my country there is the Chilean rhubarb, it is not really rhubarb but look like it, (Gunnera tinctoria) you eat the stalk.

I live in Chile and here is really cold in the south so not everything grows. And we cultivate sugar beet for sugar. And we have a lot of kinds of potatoes (in fact several potatoes comes from here historically)
rebfan90 chapter 38 . 2/11
great chapter!
kingmanaena chapter 38 . 2/11
this story is getting better and better
Force Smuggler chapter 38 . 2/11
Amazing
George Cristian810 chapter 38 . 2/11
Glad to see you back . I hope robb will not make peace with the lannisters . It will be the biggest mistake he could made . You dont give your enemies time and room to regroup , expecially to the lannisters .