Reviews for The Reach of Wolves
Oddballzebra chapter 6 . 1/6
What the hell is going on? Sometimes you include the direwolves and other times its like you forget they exist. Did Grey Wind go with Robb? Is he in the castle with him? If so, why has nobody commented on it?
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 1/6
1. Why does the Heir to the North only have 1 fucking guard with him? It's ridiculous to send only five people in total. 2. Where the hell are the direwolves? Robb just got attacked and Grey Wind was nowhere to be seen.
Perseus46 chapter 35 . 1/5
Looking forward to more of this story! It clearly is a Stark wank, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Sozin's Flame chapter 35 . 12/23/2022
Love the story excited to read more!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/16/2022
Thoroughly enjoyed this update. Happy to go where this takes me
stevem1 chapter 35 . 11/29/2022
Looking forward to more.
stevem1 chapter 21 . 11/29/2022
I’m enjoying the concept of the story, but it is very Robb is the greatest. He beats Jaime in a tournament, he saves Gendry (despite others offering), he kills the Mountain, he saves the battle, and he cripples Jaime during the same battle. The author might want to consider spreading the exploits amongst multiple characters as opposed to super Robb saving all.
CRUDEN chapter 35 . 11/29/2022
Bloody. I love it
stevem1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2022
Now that’s canon divergence. Bran named his attacker.

Though why Ned would send Theon, a Royal hostage, to deliver the message is weird.
stevem1 chapter 6 . 11/29/2022
I’m enjoying this story.

One nitpick is that Highgarden is a lot further that 3 days from the Red Keep. Westeros is a continent, not a country, and the distances are vast.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 35 . 11/29/2022
:-)
Rebell 01 chapter 35 . 11/29/2022
Nicly done.
Gtopia chapter 35 . 11/29/2022
Besides the fact that the siege was the stupidest description of one I've ever seen, this was an alright chapter. Seriously though, wtf? Not even 2 mins in and you have men on the walls attacking Jon? I nearly killed myself from howling in laughter.

Also, why the fuck did Jon take out the arrow? Your supposed to leave that shit in until you get to someone who knows what they're doing. This isnt modern only knowledge, people knew this ages ago.
finkarhu chapter 35 . 11/28/2022