Reviews for The Reach of Wolves
CRUDEN chapter 36 . 6/18/2023
Well what do you have planned Tyrion?
rebfan90 chapter 36 . 6/18/2023
great chapter!
Adam Targaryen chapter 3 . 6/4/2023
A great chapter! I love seeing more of Robb and Robert Baratheon together, though I do think that it's strange that a group of wildlings would have taken themselves all the way towards the king's tent without being noticed, but perhaps they were looking for gold and plunder. Anyway, a really nice moment between Robert B and Robb. Great to read! :)
Adam Targaryen chapter 2 . 6/1/2023
This chapter was great. I love the interaction between Ned, Robert and Robb! :) And it's a very exciting thought to see Robb and Jon down in King's Landing together
Adam Targaryen chapter 1 . 6/1/2023
This is a great, wonderful chapter! I really think that it makes a great and at least relatively believable story. Since this chapter is many years old by now, I'm guessing that it's not very relevant/important to give a review to it now, but I just found it and so I will just post my thoughts here anyway:

It's very well-written but some small things such as Robb thinking of Ned as "the man" makes it feel like they are less father and son and more comrades of the same/similar age somehow. I get that the relationship to parents is different in a medievel feudal society, but yeah, still. It does also seem a bit strange that Robb would know so much about the goings-on in King's Landing, more so than his father, but if he has been talking to Catelyn about it, I guess that it would make sense, as he is surely a very bright and smart young man.

In general, it's a great story and I will be happy to follow it :)
kageknuser2710 chapter 8 . 5/1/2023
OOOOOOOOHH THIS IS A NICE TWIST!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/26/2023
Man, I'm dying over here waiting for more updates.
Absolutely loved your fic anddd eagerly waiting for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2023
Where is Greywind?
Love your story btw
Ariadne Venegas chapter 35 . 2/22/2023
Well at least Winterfell didn’t hope they take the prisoners to the wall to fight the others.
Oddballzebra chapter 6 . 1/6/2023
What the hell is going on? Sometimes you include the direwolves and other times its like you forget they exist. Did Grey Wind go with Robb? Is he in the castle with him? If so, why has nobody commented on it?
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 1/6/2023
1. Why does the Heir to the North only have 1 fucking guard with him? It's ridiculous to send only five people in total. 2. Where the hell are the direwolves? Robb just got attacked and Grey Wind was nowhere to be seen.
Perseus46 chapter 35 . 1/5/2023
Looking forward to more of this story! It clearly is a Stark wank, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Sozin's Flame chapter 35 . 12/23/2022
Love the story excited to read more!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/16/2022
Thoroughly enjoyed this update. Happy to go where this takes me
stevem1 chapter 35 . 11/29/2022