Reviews for The Shadow of Angmar
Skattered chapter 17 . 23h
I see you havent updated for a while. I hope you are just busy with life and isn’t abandoning this
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 24 . 12/15
Wow! Talk about dramatic finish! I loved it! Scatha dead, yes! And what an image. Love the visual of harry with staff and sword bent over slightly dripping blood with a constant steam coming off of him. So cool!
Will defeating the dragon and being balmed in its blood have a magical effect upon Harry? If anything, if Harry’s looking for a connection to the heart string or any other part he deems to forage from the beast will he be that much more intune with it?
I really appreciate how you write the magical moments harry goes through, For example, he realises or thinks to himself that in the moment he achieves something with his power, he thinks that it might have only happened because of the situation he’s currently in. This may be true or it might not. But the distinction I think important. Makes it a more believable and enjoyable read. Making it less easy for him makes it less easy on us... in a good way!

What story will this make for harry in middle earth? This slaying of scartha will be a new legend to add to his ever growing repertoire hahaha. Maybe a song or two to be added to elvish and mans histories. Maybe a new title and name given to him _

What will happen to the gold of the dwarves? Will word be sent out to them to allow new colones to take over?

Is there law in LOTRs when someone slays a magical creature of such power like the dragon. What will it do?

Best

Evergreen sceptre
Unreet chapter 2 . 12/15
Huge fan of yours! Hope you have a great holiday!
RetroSpecs chapter 24 . 12/13
Really hope you update soon, this is such a fantastic story!
avidreaderomega chapter 1 . 12/13
I really hope you don't abandon this story. It is very well written and a very good story.
Treant Balewood chapter 24 . 12/11
Remembered this story had to come back and look it over again, Thanks for writing looking forward to what happens next!
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 24 . 12/10
This is epic. My only wish is that Harry may find love despite his experiences. Either Arwen or Daewen... Hehe maybe both. Maaybe you could establish Harry's line that would rule over a kingdom. That would be better than him finally finding a way back home. What's he gonna come back to? Notin if the passage of time will be anywhere close between the two worlds.

Better he stay and make his own home among Elves, Dwarves and Men. Find love, marry, have children, build a kingdom... Live
Michael1357 chapter 24 . 12/9
Please update soon, it’s been far to long!
You can't stop here! Not unless you want to give all of us readers an ulcer!
Lionhead Bookends chapter 24 . 12/8
Is its name Keith? ;p

More seriously, I love your poetic descriptions of magic here-there's a very real sense of weight to the way things fit together.

And now I'm wondering ... Harry has won a dragon's heartstring, by any measure, but the cloying, malign influence of dragons is such ... would he choose to accept it? Or is there some portion of the dragon that still remains willing to perform good works, to lend what power it has to the hand of a Wizard who bested it, even should that Wizard turn that power to nobler intentions than the Dragon ever did?

I've been looking forward to this chapter for a long time-I received the notification email a long time ago, but I put off reading it, because your writing is like a fine steak. I can eat a cheap burger any time, but a steak should be savored, yes? And despite the long wait, I have not been in any way disappointed by the chapter I just read.

Thank you for sharing it. :)
Amaterzzu9 chapter 24 . 12/7
i so hope that you update soon! Incredible story.
Antonymus chapter 24 . 12/4
Fantastic blend of two favoured fantasy universes. Very much looking forward to reading more. Lots of encouragement from, myself.
NicoGaiangelo chapter 24 . 12/1
Thank you for writing! Ia m really enjoying this story! I love how it does not show an overpowered Harry, and at this point he has learned everything to be at the point he is at now.

I would guess that the sword he has found is the sword that was mentioned earlier in the story? With Eol and Doriath? I don't think the sword was named in the story though, but I believe it is Anglachel/Gurthang! (Good lead-up though! You did not have to mention it in the past, but I was surprised I could recognize a blade that I was not Orcrist or Sting, haha). I'm interested to see how it will take on a new life with Harry.

I cant wait for more, this is very intriguing! I wonder what he will gain from this trip to defeat Scatha, other than helping his friends. Thanks for writing! :)
FF-loverHP1 chapter 24 . 11/30
awesome chapter.
Macilnar chapter 24 . 11/29
I really can’t wait for the next chapter! As for the sword...is it Anguirel?
3,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »