Reviews for The Shadow of Angmar
megan9810 chapter 1 . 6h
This is perhaps one of the most realistic and awe inspiring story and I can only hope you update it soon
Guest chapter 25 . 11h
Do you like screwing us over with cliffhangers for years man? This story is the greatest in this category, really damn good alright? I thank you for writing it alot man, please update.
dnemes chapter 25 . 23h
this is a thing of beauty. rarely have i found such calm joy in reading fanfiction. thanks for the opportunity.
montymang chapter 25 . 7/19
I understand why it's done and it's your choice as an author, but cliffhangers like this just kill the flow of a story for me. In that moment I can feel Harry's joy at finally connecting to his world through the use of a wand. Just having a wand alone is enough to power his Patronus! And as he shouts the spell I can't help but feel that elation that he's going to feel when he sees Prongs again, or whatever you choose to make it as he has been through plenty enough to change his Patronus. But instead of experiencing the moment with him while I'm riding that high right along with him I now have to wait and come into a new chapter starting from zero, no emotional charge and no nothing. It makes me more sad than anything.

Ah well, other than that this story is incredible. Thank you for sharing and hope to see you soon.
WomanSlayer chapter 25 . 7/18
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Duaimei chapter 25 . 7/16
This is an amazing story! Thank you!
david99t1 chapter 25 . 7/15
(Meant spell creation)
david99t1 chapter 25 . 7/15
Next we see how much he remembers of his education and onwards to spell casting! Great story hope you update soon.
dedred4584 chapter 25 . 7/14
gimme more
Chronicler Sionnach chapter 2 . 7/12
I doth humbly request more. Not sure why it took out my words on last review.
Chronicler Sionnach chapter 1 . 7/12
I doth humbly reques R
ConstanceJ chapter 25 . 7/11
Rad as hell!
Robin Mort chapter 25 . 7/10
-o-! I was not expecting an update! (Hear the squeal of delight!) I must admit I thought that this fic was dead but i fanccied re-reading some of my old favs and got a pleasant suprise. This is a brilliant fic and I'm glad for one that you have desided to persist with it... I await more with baited breath.
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 8 . 7/8
If you consider yourself "not good" at dialogue, I would really like to see what you consider good. This is at least above the average of this website, and most modern YA novels, not that either of those points are exceptionally high praise... but still, the intended point is that you're better than you think.
Skattered chapter 22 . 7/7
I can’t wait till people start to notice that harry doesn’t age. He’s supposed to be in his mid 40s right? And with middle earth human aging in a weird way, i suppose they wont notice till he is over 100 or so
3,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »