Reviews for The Shadow of Angmar
I remember reading in my youth, when my knowledge of Lotr came from the movies alone. There where so many confusing stuff I couldn't get past the 1st few chapters.

After seeing a video on youtube about the history of morgoth, my curiosity got the better of me.

I read the silmarilion, and it was like alice going down the rabbit hole: the fall of gondolin, Beren and luthien, Turin turamba, the book of lost tales, etc.

Now after reading this again and seeing how you weave the tales of Tolkiens legenderium with harry potter. It's truly fascinating, thank you for the great read. Your take on some of the characters was in someway true to themselves and not too far from how tolkien envisioned them. That can can only be because of good writing.
pjthomas53 chapter 37 . 6/5
i hope all is well with you and one day you finish this story
Gjfhdhfhdt chapter 7 . 5/26
Overwhelming, not very entertaining, good writing of compound and formal sentences, good dialogue, but without substance, the narrative does not promise or promote hope but sadism. There are no epic moments and the only feeling the author seems to convey is pity for his protagonist who is Harry Potter in name only. In short, this is a waste of time. It does not fulfil its aim to entertain. A pity .
GwynCoram chapter 37 . 5/21
After all these years I still drop in from time to time to check if it doesn't get an update, however vain my hope always turns to be.
They are not writing a stories like this one anymore...
Hopefully, you are doing alright mr. Author
This is such a delight to read! I found your story about a week ago and have been reading straight through. I hope you are still working on this as I would absolutely love to read more thank you for your great mind and amazing talentī¸
piltad chapter 37 . 5/5
Hope you come back and finish this.
mst3ktoo chapter 8 . 4/26
elves are angsty
DedicatedReader2020 chapter 37 . 4/25
hey mate long time fan of the story, hope all is well. the scenes with the tree underground were my favorite
rufous chapter 37 . 4/15
I hope you will continue writing this story. I love the twist on magic you use and direction you are taking it in.
Argos chapter 37 . 4/6
Hi dear author!

Hoppe you are doing well!

I remembered this story after a long time and came to see if there was any update.

Is this abandoned? I really wish you have not given up on this.

Hopefully waiting,
Argos
Skull Crimes chapter 8 . 4/6
this type of writing feels a little to flowery for Harry, he is learning a new language and yet the way it is written makes you feel like he has been speaking it his whole life, also they don't fit what a teenager who has just been tortured would sound like. But anyway good work notheless
0richierich0 chapter 37 . 3/22
Ha! I somehow missed these last two chapters before the three-year gap and just assumed I'd read everything posted. I have just re-read your fantastic story again and discovered this wonderful conclusion to your story's second arc. Best LOTR fanfiction that I have ever read. Thanks so much!
TheMostPeculiarSerb1995 chapter 37 . 3/4
I still hope that one day this story will be finished...
'Man of the Stag' is asexual and boring
Harry's Asexual?