Reviews for The Shadow of Angmar
UU TWO chapter 37 . 8/15/2023
So: it has been about 2 years since this story was last updated. Do you have any plans to continue it, or has it been abandoned?
omh666 chapter 34 . 8/13/2023
Damn! Now that's, an army.
omh666 chapter 28 . 8/10/2023
And thus we march to war! This was a chapter of posturing and talking. As you've stated before, not the type of writing you do well with or enjoy. However, it was fun to read all the same.
omh666 chapter 27 . 8/10/2023
Well then, time for war I guess. Heh, you seem to excel at the combat stuff so, I'm looking forward to this.
omh666 chapter 26 . 8/10/2023
Chaos theory for the win! I dearly enjoy the first arc of this story, but it is nice to get back to the events most people are more familiar with. Looking forward to reading the second arc. I can't recall if I've read further than this chapter before or not.
omh666 chapter 25 . 8/9/2023
And see? he didn't need to make it through all that pain. Even with slaying the evil dragon, who caused so many deaths, the wand still doesn't have that taint.
omh666 chapter 23 . 8/7/2023
The ending here is very reminiscent of the Hobbit. Really cool cliffhanger.
omh666 chapter 22 . 8/7/2023
I always hated stories or even the movies, that make that awesome elf look weak, foolish, etc. He's an absolute beast and deserves to be depicted as such.
omh666 chapter 21 . 8/7/2023
Some more magic affects from Harry, and we're back in the world instead of hidden away for the last 20 years. Awesome! Let's get rocking!
omh666 chapter 20 . 8/7/2023
I enjoy your set up to the dragon fight in this chapter. Giving the blend of past conversations, and the foreshadowing of the conversation between Harry and the elf lord about the draconian battle before. And the clear hints of the sword coming down the line. Very interesting read.
omh666 chapter 18 . 8/6/2023
Silly Harry. You'd have a blade to train with if you'd actually take it to the smith and have him look at it, like he already requested.
omh666 chapter 16 . 8/5/2023
Have to guess that Dumbledor was one of the veilor.
omh666 chapter 15 . 8/5/2023
An epic fight scene, no matter how many times I've read it.
omh666 chapter 14 . 8/4/2023
This section of the fic was always interesting to me. Harry engaging that monster years and years before the fellowship does. I've always tried to figure out if anything he did here modified their experience down the road.
omh666 chapter 13 . 8/4/2023
I mean, I've already stated in previous chapter reviews that I appreciate the effort you put into this story, but I'll gladly put it forward again. The continuity, languages, internal thoughts, character growth, and so forth are fantastic.
6,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »