Reviews for The Shadow of Angmar
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I like it. I can't wait to read more.
TheCarpet chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Holy shit. Fantastic start. I loved you other fic and hope this one is even better. I can't wait for the next chapter and where you take this story.
Zathol chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Dam Harry's gone through hell and then some, hope he can well you know uh fix himself or something. I like how he has a unintended traveling companion and from what I can tell she won't leave until he dies? Can't even figure whats going to happen next, but can't wait to see what happens next. Exploding potions and Snape thought it was a bad thing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Brilliant story already and it's just one chapter in! I cannot wait to see where you plan on taking this story. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Hope Harry uses a spell or potion and rejuvenates himself
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
DefenestratedCountess chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
AMAZING! I loved it :)
I don't usually read stories before they have more than a few chapters up, but I really hope you see this story through!

Ps. Also love it when writers use different time periods to the hobbit and lotr movies...
syed chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I hope this harry is able to locate the palantir. It always seemed a shame they were lost. I like the idea that harry stays in the north dealing with the bad guys, going to the lost dwarf kingdoms of the grey mountains, and that place where durin awoke, the amous dwarf outpost at the top of the misty mountains.
He could go treasure hunting, raiding the hordes of dragons, trolls, goblins and orcs, bringing lost items back to the worlds. he might find the lost dwarf rings. he could cut them from the dragons that swallowed them. those rings cause the dwarfs to be greedy, and caused treasure to gather, but evventual brought dragons. The rings might cause dragons to come to harry, or him lured to their hordes.
I like the idea of harry helping to drive the necromancer from the mirkwoods, that place was originallly a elven outpost.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Good :)
cool chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
love it
keep up the great work
DeusImperator92 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Interesting start, make a pairing with a elven maiden :-) looking fovard to the next chapter :-)
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
is harry gonna take part in the Hobbit?
6,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 429 436 437 438 439