Reviews for Aftershock
Poetique823 chapter 51 . 1/16/2018
This story was truly a treasure to read and I am so glad you shared it with us! Action, drama, romance...all the elements of a phenomenal story!
FeatherArtist chapter 52 . 10/22/2017
Woohoo! Can't wait to read it!
merendinoemiliano chapter 52 . 10/22/2017
Very lovely story.
Guest chapter 51 . 8/9/2017
I know that this was written a year ago, but this the best fricken thing I've ever read! Please continue to write tmnt fic, it's always so good.
Maketa.Hito chapter 51 . 9/21/2016
I've finished reading and now I'm empty inside. you seemed kind of ticked off last sequel saying that it was finished n I'd hate to annoy you but I'd love if there was another sequel.
Rdk3 chapter 51 . 8/26/2016
This whole trilogy was fantastic, oh boy! I devoured it in a few days and it amde for an amazing story, an amazing and very faithfull concept of lvoe also. Got say, congratulations! It's aweet, angst and it has those thrilling action moments that we love about the turtles, not to speak about their personalities which felt very true to them.
My only complaint, perhaps, is that there was never a real exploration of Donnie and April as a couple, which was something that seemed to be central to the story. Not that it wasn't there, what I mena is, that it would be awesome to make a sequel of them as a couple now, facing new chalenges in life, dating and maybe Kraang and one or two mutants. XD
But anyway that's my hungry fan side talking, you did a really great job and had me pulling my hair at some scenes... Gosh why do they have to get togheter at the veyr end? Oh drives me crazy!
On a side not Tang Mei was a amazing OC, congratulations forhow truthful, and well she fit in this universe.
The Masked Romantic chapter 51 . 7/17/2016
This series was absolutely amazing! I was instantly hooked and couldn't stop reading. I think this is the best ending there could have been to the series.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/14/2016
This. This was perfection. I devoured this trilogy in two weeks. I laughed. I cried. I died. You raised me from the dead with each chapter. THANK YOU. I look forward to reading more from you. Besides the small spelling mistakes, this was all I ever needed in a story. Bravo.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/10/2016
So happy with how you ended this. Seriously adore this couple.
kimah36 chapter 51 . 3/31/2016
I knew if anything could trigger anything at all for Donnie, it would be April. I'm so happy for them and for all the couples in the various stages of their respective relationships. You did a wonderful job with yhe series as a whole.
SilverWings00 chapter 51 . 3/30/2016
Love the ending! Could you to an epilogue? Pretty please?
Juanita27 chapter 51 . 3/29/2016
Awwww yay! Cute, happy ending. And all the couples got together! Did Donnie get his emotions back at the very end? I hope so. Epilogue? Great set of stories! Bravo on completing them!
mo.texas55 chapter 51 . 3/28/2016
Very very nice on the ending. I love that! Thank you for writing this story :) I've enjoyed it from beginning to end. Can't wait to see what you've got next!
HonorarySistersForever chapter 51 . 3/28/2016
*GASP* Ah-ah-ahhhhhh... *cries* It's so beautiful! I can't believe it's over—but I can—but I can't! Ahhhhhh! I'm going to go hide under some blankets and cry happy-sad tears! Love this story! Love you! *cries*

-Lizzy
lizzybudd chapter 51 . 3/28/2016
I really enjoyed this story, thank you so much for taking the time to write it! I like that you left us hanging just a little with Don's emotions :) I remember way back when he was un-mutated I was devestated and, as a reader, I need to be happy with the simple fact they got him back again even if he isn't 100% the same.

Great job!