Reviews for Ever After
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 4/11
That was cute. I liked the kiss!
It's funny how apparently Fanny and Mrs. F were all for Howl and Sophie staying together in the same bedroom but Sophie asking for her own room. Good girl! LoL
Orangetails42 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Very cute. And it's has great writing. ;) Great job, my friend! :)
Yaisha chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was the hugest cliff hanger ever I thought there was going to be more you should keep writing your good and like I wanna know did Sophie stay young like in the end of the movie ?
jadelikescats chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i love this story ;)
bookbook chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Noooo, why is it complete? I would LOVE to read more about whatever you have to write for these two! It was super cute, well written, and in character, I loved it! (:
Shuqin chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was absolutely adorable. Definitely favourited!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awww. I think Howl and Sophie are So perfect!
Misha Oka chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I don't care if you think it's sappy, i LOVED it!
Matilda Fibonacci chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
cute
RainingRabbits chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautifully written and the characters were spot on! I hope you'd write more about this wonderful couple!

We ought to live happily ever after!
mazmck chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my oh my this was fantastic! Could you please please write another chapter!

It may make you embarrassed, but I think you should really write about their "alone time" and what happens if you know what I mean.. ;) I do believe readers everywhere would love you very muchly for it! Perhaps she should fall pregnant?

Anyways you are a very talented writer and I really wish you would write another chapter!

If you do please email me at:
PandaFanGirl304 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Uh-oh, sounds like Howl's Horny... !

I can't believe how much I LOVE this! It's excellently written, full of detail, and (dare I say it) a total turn on! This is awesome. I gonna have to read the book again because of you!
MsRecDirect chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Very nice :) wish you would continue it :)
komodo.dragon2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Shoot me too, because I love the sap stuff :)
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
The only thing about the book that I felt a little unhappy about was the fact that the ending was a tad rushed. I mean, I thought the ending was delightfully sweet, especially since Diane Wynne Jones used such an unorthodox way of saying "I love you" and managed to make it so charming at the same time. It was, rather, the lack of MORE that had me disappointed. I wanted to know what happened next, and your story definitely helped to stave away some of that insatiable longing for more Howl/Sophie moments (:

I think this was a great wrap-up of the story, with how it dealt with Howl's changes and Sophie's changes. Although a key point in their relationship is their endless bantering, I seriously don't believe for a minute that they never had a single second of fluff in their engagement/marriage. And Howl may still be a vain slitherer-outer, but he loves Sophie unimaginably, and so does she love him, and I'm glad that warm fuzziness came across perfectly in your fic.

This was a very nice, sweet epilogue of sorts, and I really liked it. (: