Reviews for Ever After
BookButterfly11 chapter 1 . 3/28
I like sap, don't worry...that was very good. :)
JustBecause170 chapter 1 . 3/8
This was so cute it took my breath away.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That was cute. I liked the kiss!
It's funny how apparently Fanny and Mrs. F were all for Howl and Sophie staying together in the same bedroom but Sophie asking for her own room. Good girl! LoL
AccountKiller1111 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Very cute. And it's has great writing. ;) Great job, my friend! :)
Yaisha chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was the hugest cliff hanger ever I thought there was going to be more you should keep writing your good and like I wanna know did Sophie stay young like in the end of the movie ?
jadelikescats chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i love this story ;)
bookbook chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Noooo, why is it complete? I would LOVE to read more about whatever you have to write for these two! It was super cute, well written, and in character, I loved it! (:
Shuqin chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was absolutely adorable. Definitely favourited!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awww. I think Howl and Sophie are So perfect!
Misha Oka chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I don't care if you think it's sappy, i LOVED it!
Matilda Fibonacci chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
cute
RainingRabbits chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautifully written and the characters were spot on! I hope you'd write more about this wonderful couple!

We ought to live happily ever after!
mazmck chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my oh my this was fantastic! Could you please please write another chapter!

It may make you embarrassed, but I think you should really write about their "alone time" and what happens if you know what I mean.. ;) I do believe readers everywhere would love you very muchly for it! Perhaps she should fall pregnant?

Anyways you are a very talented writer and I really wish you would write another chapter!

If you do please email me at:
PandaFanGirl304 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Uh-oh, sounds like Howl's Horny... !

I can't believe how much I LOVE this! It's excellently written, full of detail, and (dare I say it) a total turn on! This is awesome. I gonna have to read the book again because of you!
MsRecDirect chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Very nice :) wish you would continue it :)