Reviews for As N Approaches Infinity
V01dSw0rd chapter 82 . 6/5
I’m waiting for the timeline where Kohaku teaches Homura how to enhance her munitions with Kido

I have a feeling the latest timeline occured after they figured out how to pass on memories to past selves, especially likely facilitated by Homura carrying their Soul Gems in her shield when she goes back. Helped by Madoka, of course.
V01dSw0rd chapter 79 . 6/4
I thought they were avoiding naming ‘Hollows’ in public?
V01dSw0rd chapter 68 . 6/3
“Goddess of positivityyou couldn’t help yourself, could you…
Mernom chapter 31 . 5/18
That ending is such a PERFECT moment for a Magia drop.
Take your time man this is so good tho all the characters are so in tune with there story
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 84 . 1/27
Amazing story so far, cant wait to read more!
semsas chapter 84 . 1/18
When I first finished PMMM, all I could ever think was, 'Poor poor Homura, you are a broken a little girl. I wish I have the power to be there and protect you,'

I had this void in my heart, wishing the girls, especially Homura, to have a happy ending where she could finally live her life normally with her friends and didn't end up as a...demon goddess or some shit? Anyway, as far as I am concerned, PMMM is fictional. But PMMM have such a powerful writing, at least to me, that makes me really symphatize for the characters.

Alas, your fic is the most satisfying route I had read. It is the very salvation the PMMM main casts desperately need. I sincerely hope you could bring this story to a satisfying resolution. Until then, stay safe, and I wish you good luck with everything you are trying to achieve in real life.

After all, you are one of the writers that inspired me to write, though, I'm still a shit newbie.
J flood chapter 84 . 1/18
you doing ok?
Zekiel Ash chapter 84 . 1/17
I fell in love with this fic, it's such a beautiful work. I never knew about PMMM outside of a tl:dr of what's it about and the most famous scenes of it and yet you made me click with all of them characters, picture them and grow attached to them.

Honestly, I can't put into words how do I feel about this story outside of it being magnificent. Hoping to see more chapters in the future, take care of yourself man
prometheus7987 chapter 84 . 1/6
I loved it, please come back soon with more chapters, I'm loving this story
Fang the Fabulous chapter 16 . 12/26/2021
I reread this often, and every time I get here, I crack up when Ichigo goes, "I thought you said she's quiet, reserved,and unfailingly polite." when Isshin compared him and Homura, because it's hilarious to me that even though I know that he basically made himself the complete opposite, that he's self aware enough to call people out like that.
Guest chapter 84 . 12/21/2021
Never mind, the full title is "Thousand Year Blood War". Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that the one where they introduce the big bad known as "Hard To Pronounce Name" or "Ywacamole"?
Guest chapter 84 . 12/19/2021
In recent news, there was a new trailer released about the return of the Bleach anime in October 2022, about a "Thousand Year War"
OTrizy chapter 36 . 11/30/2021
rereading this for the 4th time, it is as good as i remembered
The Singing Magician chapter 77 . 11/11/2021
haven't been able to put this down since I started reading . keep up the good stuff. can't wait for more chapters
2,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »