Reviews for A Throne Nobody Wants
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1h
Interesting start
Hotshot6 chapter 22 . 5/24
Stupid priestess, you have the wrong king. Stannis is gonna get fucked raw by sandpaper dildos. Roughly without lube, and Arthur better hope his hips are durable if the red bi*cough*priestess's incredibly misleading visions mean anything.
Hotshot6 chapter 15 . 5/24
Ch 15: That last bit reminded me of a WormxFSN crossover where Taylor made a similar comment when she learned of Rin and Saber being in a 3 way with Shirou.
"Father I have entered a den of Debauchery" I love the fat Jokes by the way, only the most vulgar princess can say that while chaste, even though she thinks otherwise.
Silver566 chapter 1 . 5/23
Rip Mordred cant even catch a break.
Paradox Dreams chapter 1 . 5/6
Reread again- still one of my favorite fanfiction on the site.
Sprengkamp chapter 22 . 4/2
Th for the chapter
ddwig chapter 22 . 3/15
Damn hope you come back to this someday was getting really good. Hope you are doing alright irl
Wind Dragon Master chapter 22 . 2/16
Man, I really, REALLY would’ve wanted to read more! I wanted to know if the Canon!Cast were going to use Shirou’s Reality Marble to somehow mimic the Second Magic and travel to the ASongOfIceAndFire!Cast. I wanted to know what Arthur’s reaction to Gilgamesh would’ve been, what he would react when Mordred finally confesses, what would become of Aegon and Morgan(a) Le Fay! So many things I want to know!

... But just like Avalon, I guess the desires I wish to sate are just an ever distant utopia.
MidnighAce chapter 6 . 2/15
just a bit picky but arthurian did know about lancelot and guinevere she just kept silent cuz she felt happy for them
Lalter chapter 1 . 2/10
It's unfortunate that the story is dead. I would love to see it continue.
Zoom99 chapter 15 . 2/6
I wish Morgana wasn’t a part of this story
Bely chapter 7 . 1/31
saber steamrolling anything with excalibur
archer doing the same with UBW
Nigger are you a literal fucking tertiary? Excalibur takes a fuckton of prana to use and leaves Saber drained afterwards, even with her huge reserves. UBW is the same for Archer, rewriting reality within a Bounded Field isn't easy, and though he has slightly above average circuits in number and quality, and is very good at what he does, he still doesn't have the raw power to just whip it out whenever he likes. Lrn2fate before writing something this niggerlicious.
anon chapter 2 . 1/31
I don't know why I bothered reading a crossover with Reddit: the Fantasy Novel.
anon chapter 1 . 1/31