Reviews for A Hero's Strength
Nada chapter 68 . 3/14
Hi, just writing because this story is amazing and I had to let the author know even tho I have no idea if you are still reading these, finished in 3 days btw, I love it, clearly entering my fav fanfics EVER!
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 68 . 2/13
This is a pretty good story. I did think it was a little "out there" on how voldy gets defeated. And then we got some major drama. I mean, why did Madame Pompfrey not insist on Harry's being removed from the Dursleys? It was bad enough with Dumbledore telling Harry that he should plan on going back for at least a few weeks when Voldemort was still around, he didn't want to break the so called wards before necessary. But to actually send Harry back there, fully knowing about the abuse, after Voldemort is gone because supposedly he needs the protection from death eaters? He is only protected from them if he is actually on the Dursleys property, so unless Dumbledore was planning on locking him in, there was no point at all. But we did get a happy ending.
BlazeStryker chapter 44 . 11/18/2023
Headbastards Must Die.
perlcat45 chapter 68 . 5/25/2023
Great story!
Im okay chapter 68 . 3/11/2023
This is one of the best fanfiction that I have ever read and will ever read in my whole life. I am so addicted to this, and I really hope that you make stories for every other movie because this is honestly so outstanding. You’re a really creative author. I hope you have a really good life.
Oceanamckleen chapter 68 . 11/20/2022
Nooo it’s over. That was so good. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Ghostwriter chapter 68 . 10/9/2022
Wonderful job. I love it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/20/2022
So many things are wrong in Harry's life. Doing what he has to to eat still takes courage.
Guest chapter 68 . 7/24/2022
This is one of the greatest Harry Potter fanfics I’ve had the Pleasure of reading ️️! I do so wish that Severus snape became a much more loved character for Harry and not just a seemingly stoic potions professor that Had a vendetta against Harry’s father that latched onto Harry himself.
Sarasri chapter 68 . 6/18/2022
Thank you for a great story.
Divya chapter 68 . 1/25/2022
Lovely story- esp enjoyed Snape perfectly in character.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/28/2021
Loved it by there should be a twist where those 2 get together.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2021
Hi, I’m reading your story for a second time, and it’s beautifully written, really. But I realised this time around that the reactions of Pomfrey and Snape were not adequate.
Don’t you think ghat Snape should have directly taken Harry to the Hospital Wing and not continued with Occlumency.
And that Pomfrey should have been more sympathetic and not so rough, almost unfeeling.
He was assaulted four times as a child and teen.
That called for more emotions from the adults, no?

But as I have read the story further, I know you have written better emotional explanations in the later chapters.
rosemary62442 chapter 67 . 8/1/2021
hmm...I hoped he would invite remus too
rosemary62442 chapter 30 . 8/1/2021