Reviews for The Silk Revolution
ArtimuosJackson chapter 15 . 6/14
Okay i am confused how does Miranda Lawson lived two hundred years where the life expectancy of humans are 150 and she was going to live maybe 70-80 years because of her genetic modifications not higher.
Desert Sunrise chapter 18 . 5/23
I agree... Andromeda does not have the same emotional power as the trilogy, but I think it's somewhat unfair to compare a solo to three. As a first of a new galaxy, I do find it better than ME-1... So, it's a wait and see. We have to hope the developers can produce another trilogy that can compare to the one that has so caught our hearts and imaginations.

That said... Nicely done! I love the tie-in with ME:A with Kahlee and the 'explanation' for the development of their VI implants from the research of Alec. I have to admit, I always had the impression that Liara and Miri were together longer... 5, maybe 7 years... and I had the impression it was much longer. I don't know why. Great story and I'm sad to see it end... Or has it? :-)
farrisr24 chapter 18 . 4/15
You are by far the best writer ever! I couldn't help but get a small lump in my throat as i read that Liaras adventures were over for now! I know I will reread all of them over and over again... I'm with you on the new game, I'm playing it, but it doesn't get me like the original trilogy! My heart skipped a beat when I heard Liaras voice in Alecs room! Good luck to you! P.S. can I have a hint? I'm missing it!
Kafrine chapter 18 . 3/27
Contente d'avoir pu lire encore un dernier chapitre, même si effectivement c'est le dernier et que j'aurais espérer que la relation Liara/Miranda se poursuive.

Dommage que l'on ne trouve pas plus d'histoire à leurs sujets, si quelqu'un en connaît je suis preneuse.

Kafrine
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 18 . 3/29
The secret was: It wasn't Liara's POV. It was Mianda's. It just wasn't obviously because almost every scene had Liara in it.
Bhoddisatva chapter 18 . 3/28
Nice way to say Good Bye to Liara, Shepard, and the rest of the gang while hinting at Andromeda.

Been reading your Liara stories since near the beginning and its been a hell of a trip. Thanks for your time, creativity, and effort for such quality stories.
Janizary chapter 18 . 3/27
Nice way to work a bit of ME:A in. I liked it.

And thank you, !again!, for all the effort you have put into your fiction. Your works have been a source of great enjoyment over the years. I wish you well in all your endeavors.
FloridaMagpie chapter 18 . 3/27
It's been a great ride. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and passion for the material. I consider this series one of the best I've ever read, fanfiction or not, and I'll miss it. Good luck in your future endeavors, whatever those might be.
Lokken.8 chapter 18 . 3/26
It has been such great ride with you, Liara and the others! All these years, you have kept standards of your writing so high, your readers waiting with bated breath for next chapter or story. Thank you for sharing your work with us and best of luck in your future projects - I cannot wait to immerse myself into them!

Regards, Lokken

P.S.: Did not spot anything 'that' unusual in this chapter, will give it one more go a bit later ;)
bluemarlin chapter 18 . 3/26
Wonderful ending to this story. Looking forward to reading more from you.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 17 . 2/18
Awesome
DaeMEon.ff chapter 10 . 1/20
I could have endured a little more buildup to the end of the previous chapter and the beginning of this one, but so far, this is my favorite. Very well handled. It compells me to come back and re-read this one a few more times.
DaeMEon.ff chapter 9 . 1/20
Great dialogue between Kelly and Miranda. I'm glad you branch out the intreactions between the heroines and the other characters. It's rare to find good scenes where characters talk about others the way they discussed Liara!
DaeMEon.ff chapter 8 . 1/20
Very nicely handled! Lovely buildup and payoff! Loved this chapter!
Hyperion127 chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
upon rereading I sense massive underlying anger at the occasional frustrating stupidity of a democratic electorate. Hidden reference to the broken American political system and the results of your recent election? :D