Reviews for The Appointment
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Haha, lol. The headaches of timetravel.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Ohhhh. I loved how you incorporated the bootstrap paradox of time travel. Not knowing where something originally came from. Funny and awesome. Keep it up!
Annie Park chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
HAHAHA. The last part was so much fun! Seriously, I think I would react the same way as older Dipper if I were in his place, haha! All confused!

Great job! I loved all that stuff of both Mabel, haha, so tender! "I knew that I'd be beautiful when I grew up, but I didn't think that I'd be this gorgeous!" Haha, Oh God, how modest is she! xD

I should mention that I loved totally you to put that Dipper got Wendy! Aaaaw. Lovely! Actually I love this couple end up together in a future, so you just kill me with this!

More fun, cute and adorable? Impossible! Really good job! I love everything you write!
the indecisive bird chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Maybe someone in between those two generations of Dipper's and Mabel's that...
Wait I'm getting a head ache...
StkAmbln chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Awesome again, Dipper should have asked something about the journal though, but it was totally expected from him to ask about Wendy.
lennoxmacduffes chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This is the main reason of why I have a "Things I did to reach this point" list to begin writing in case I time travel so I can avoid these loops, you never know if the next "generation" screws it and the loop ends tearing the universe!
Russetfur1128 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Someone finally realized the error in the whole time travel thing. As in the time traveler's pig, if the guy had never come, the twins wouldn't have ended up with the time machine thingy. How did the "original" twins cause the anomalies and cause Blendin Blanton to investigate? Sorry, I over-think things. Okay, my brain hurts just reading this...
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
After watching many seasons of Doctor Who, I think it's safe to say that you shouldn't think too hard in regards to time travel. This was really in character, and in a show like this, it's plausible that this might happen. It would be cool to see their older selves in canon. Anyway, great work! It was a lot of fun reading this.
MikeyMoo23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I enjoyed this a lot I love your stories I feel like it can be a real episode it's that fantastic!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 3/16/2015