Reviews for Snow in the Dreamland
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Pls. continue...P This will definitely going to my favs.! ) Pls. update soon! ) God bless!
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Sweet. I thought you created the perfect atmosphere too.

It would be cool if you could check out my first Narnia one-shot fic- "Of Sins and Shadows" sometime!

Sakina x
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I like it. Very nice poem._
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I like this poem. Very nice
Melya chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I love the title too, and also the atmosphere of the poem. It brought me a feeling of loneliness and there's something really sad in the way it's written. I have only one suggestion, though: maybe you could add a small paragraph before the poem to explain (for those who wonder) who talks or in what context... But I love your poem anyway, it's great work. (AND I love Tumnus, I just had to say it!)
WillowTree91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow! This just proves not all poems have to rhyme. I love the title too.
AnAutumnBreeze chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Really good...I'm studying poetry in school right now and this is a good example of some darn good poetry :)
Rivana chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I loved this poem, very beatuful, very personal.
Cerilla chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Oh-I can't tell you how many times I've tried to go to Narnia while falling asleep. I still love Narnia-It doesn't matter how old I am. I love your style-It was slightly random and abstract and that added to its mystique and beauty. Like every little phrase was a snowflake or something. Very Cool!
Night SHade chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Heyla, Tally-me-gal...

Did I read this before? I like it; it's exactly like you.
nenya galadriel's mirror chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
wow just wow it blew me away

you should really write more poetry

i think your muses will find peace there

keep working well

lots o luv
Elwen Aiwelinde chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I like this poem very much. The writing is sparse, making each word count, and evocative. There is a good rhythm to it, more a pattern of beats (like Anglo-Saxon poetry) than strict meter, and if this was conscious, well-done! if it was unconscious, double bravo! Rythm can be difficult to achieve, but in a poem like this, with the falling snow and the dream elements, it is essential. The poem and the words themselves don't really describe the snow itself, and yet the presence of the snow can be felt. Like a lot of good poems, it can be interpreted many different ways.

When I read it, I thought of Mr. Tumnus, sitting and watching from the mouth of his cave after Lucy has gone. The prints in the snow are ominous, a shadow in the dream of snow. It was like the undercurrent when a dream starts to turn into a nightmare.

You show a lot of skill in this poem. I have been writing poetry for half my life, and I know what goes into crafting such a thing, even if it /looks/ simple on the outside. Keep up the good work. I hope to read more from you.

Sorry if this is semi-coherent; I should know better than to try reviewing when I've taken cold medication.
Selena chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
You know, if you think about this, it could've been written by Lucy! :D Susan was never much for telling her feelings, and she eventually gave up on Narnia (Sniff, sniff!) I like it!
Where is my wonderwall chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
dreamland...exactly. I felt kind of hazy when i was reading it, like i was sleeping or something. which was definitely cool-but i didn't really get it at all. like what exactly was the point, i guess?
Irael chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
That's really good. I don't really read poetry much, but your's is awesome.

Deine