Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the Sealed Intelligence
Mauro697 chapter 3 . 18m
This is an interesting change of Harry's character, he's certainly OOC compared to HpMoR but at least he's not a walking talking superiority complex anymore
Mauro697 chapter 1 . 51m
Oh, a sequel and answer to HpMoR, this is promising. I hope this one at least won't have a world and characters constructed in a nonsensical way to act as a foil to the protagonist and won't get most of the science wrong like HpMoR did. I guess I'll find out by reading on.
Elle MorganBlack chapter 31 . 1/10/2021
Just goes to show how bloody stupid all those fics are to ship Hermione/Draco. Never should happen - never should the deluded writers be allowed to post them! This is fantastic story & while I've not read Methods of Rationality is ages think this be a suitable sequel.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 6 . 9/23/2020
So far a quiet interesting sequel. I like your Ginny character, even though I'm not sure about the rest.
39871629384769819283746 chapter 16 . 7/25/2020
Great story so far! I love that reference to Hogwarts School of
Prayer and Miracles. It’s also very interesting to see that you don’t believe LessWrong is absolutely correct and how you’re addressing its cult allegations.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 29 . 5/2/2020
All John Money proved is that you can make someone suicidal by abusing them as children.
benstone chapter 6 . 4/22/2020
umm patronus charm? doesnt that require intent?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2020
There's actually quite a long list of logical proofs for God. As for me: I believe in God, but I am unsure of the extent of his involvement in the affairs of mere mortals.
nillafog chapter 7 . 2/9/2020
(spoilers ahead)

Now that I've read the whole fic, I have another interpretation of this chapter: Ginny used the wrong strategy, and Lockhart failed to recognize it because it's the same wrong strategy that he uses.

Ginny chose to cast Luminos on her classmates rather than, say, inanimate objects or other pixies, revealing an alarming lack of concern for her fellow students. She's very lucky that no one cast Luminos on her as payback or, worse, decided that she was a bad person and an enemy.

Lockhart doesn't point out that Ginny's actions have repercussions because he, too, tends to disregard other peoples' well-being, and he's escaped the consequences through memory charms for so long that he's all but forgotten that consequences exist.

Of course, their respective attitudes come back to bite them eventually. If this was all intentional, then I'd say it's brilliant foreshadowing. But since no students or teachers pointed out the flaws in Ginny's strategy, and she didn't experience any consequences for it, I'm concerned that her actions here were supposed to be portrayed as a good idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Wait, hang on, does the title have a double meaning? Sealed intelligence as in being a biased moron?

Maybe the reviewer who compared this to My Immortal was on to something!

I don't actually think this, but I'm very irritated I put so much time into reading your story, and it's an entertaining coincidence that helps refund some of that waste.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/26/2019
This was good for the first five to ten chapters but turned to absolute trash. Many arguments are weak. I assumed until maybe five chapters ago that most of the weak arguments were intentionally weak as bluffs or similar. I wish I hadn't read this.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2019
Having pomphrey drop that info was bad plotting/writing imo
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2019
Perpetual laugh cycle was great
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2019
Interesting!

I thought that I'd looked at this before and found it wanting, years ago, but maybe I'm misremembering or my tastes have radically changed, since I'm liking this a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
Ginny is too elitist. It's an okay character flaw to choose, but not nearly enough was done to justify it.