Reviews for The Proposal
one tree hill chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
sami is liar wrong baby was chandler massey is not after hid and it was the alan rape some and
not Katie nwman my mis Katie Swenson and I was bron
silverbellbaby chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
My apologies on the delay of the review. I'm glad bo understands that hope is with aiden now. Ciara is still a spitfire with a heart of gold. Lol. Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed it.
silverbellbaby chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
I have lost all respect for bo now. He may have said he was bluffing when it came to the threat but it sure didn't sound like that. I'm glad hope/aiden won't be affected. Love ciara's sarcasm.
silverbellbaby chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Bo is an ass. I was worried aiden broke up with hope for real but I'm glad she got him to admit the truth. I'm loving aiden/hope more and more.
fanficgirl78 chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Great story and I so loved it that I wish I could favorite this 100 times. Great job! I hope you keep writing about Haiden. I know I will too when I get more ideas.
aphass chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Another good you could have Hope and Aiden talk about what might happen when and if Chase remembers he accidentally killed his mom
fanficgirl78 chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Every chapter gets even better. You are a wonderful writer and I love how you are writing this.
aphass chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Another good chapter.I can't wait to see Hope confront Bo about blackmailing Aiden and maybe she could point out that Bo would do the same thing that Aiden did if it meant protecting Ciara.
fanficgirl78 chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I'm still loving this, for a moment there I was scared. Can't wait to see what's next.
silverbellbaby chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
I really hate bo right now. It's his fault that hope isn't with him anymore. I know aiden wants to protect hope and not say anything but I hope he does as hope should know what kind of a man her ex is.
fanficgirl78 chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
No, Aiden and Hope have to stay together. Bo is acting like jerk. Can't wait for more.
aphass chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
I really loving this if Aiden breaks up with her i think Hope will be suspicious of the timing and could think Bo did something.
silverbellbaby chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
I'm glad this story is continuing. I wasn't sure if it would after the 2nd chapter considering the title of the story. Now that the proposal is done, I'm looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds. I personally love Aiden/Hope more than Bo/Hope. Bo blew it with Hope when he left. I look forward to the next chapter.
silverbellbaby chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Holy crap! This is getting good! It'll be interesting if it is Bo who came back, but judging from Hope's reaction, I'm sure it is. Ciara is so freaking hilarious in this story. Never a dull moment with her.
fanficgirl78 chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
Your writing on this so great and can't wait to see what you write next.