Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
the only daughter of Pluto chapter 2 . 9/11
Love!
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
This is interesting and well written. Jacob and Bella together at this point in high school is full of potential. And Edward is affecting her. As I said, loads of potential, but if you are done with it we'll have to accept that. I would welcome more. In the meantime, I hear your OUAT writing is really good too!
Foxy redhead chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Wow! I love this! Please update soon!
Lordel chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
I hope you get to continue this story - it's a really interesting start. I love that Bella and Jacob are together from the start. You've written a beautiful relationship for them
April-Showers82 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
You have a good story to continue. It's interesting so far and brings up some questions and ideas.
Also, I liked your ideas/plots in your a/n on the first chapter. You should exand those as well.
Idunnowhy chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Uh oh. Time for everything to get flipped on its head? I really hope not, I love the way Jake and Bella are when they're together :) Can't wait to see what's coming next!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
Please write more...
aliciasellers75 chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Love it update soon
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
There are now!
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
OMG! I loved this! Finally NO Edward!
Belle Marie LePrince chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Please, please continue. This is so good. I want to know what happens.
plainjanedee chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far! I've always wondered if her relationship with Jacob had been maintained, what would have been different when she moved back to Forks. So this is a great way to explore that.
I can't wait to see where it goes!
lmilne chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Really enjoying this story. I never thought Bella wasggood enough for Jacob but you've made the relationship believable. Well done! Can't wait to see how they balance each other out and for Jacob to rescue her. ( we all know it's gonna happen)
Tamara chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Omg I love this story please tell me there is more to come?
Twiheart23teamjocab chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Definitely continue! This is one of the most interesting new fanfics I've Read in a while. Until next time,
-HK