Reviews for How Harry Became
t.laurence7 chapter 13 . 9/15
That one is too friggen cute! ;D Can this be a full fanfic, please please please? I love ones where he's adopted as his animagus form. Lol. ;D
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 18 . 2/19/2018
huh, nice!
MistyBellatrix chapter 18 . 2/8/2018
A-MAZING
Nuvola De Demone chapter 14 . 10/14/2017
Awww...I love the animals Harry focus, they’re too adorable! Maybe the next one could be Harry as a box weapon? Or as Leon? Or even Enzo, lol (Enzo and Leon family reunion? Fufufufu...) Anyway, great fics, thank you!
yachiru-chan92 chapter 5 . 7/10/2017
I LOVE frankenbunny! -
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
I'd honestly love to see this continued at some point, because it raises all kinds of questions. If Harry's Sky flame doesn't have the same resonation as Tsuna's, does that mean Tsuna's guardians are still bonded to the Tsuna-that-is-Harry? How does that much physical distance affect them? Does Harry have to find his own guardians? Will Tsuna's guardians notice? etc., etc...

Both parts are amazing!
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 2/16/2017
LOL Only Harry with his potter luck. XD
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
SQWEEEEEEEE! I soo freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! XD
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/16/2017
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! OMG I truly think Belphegor is just adorable. So far he's one of my favorites. XD
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 2/5/2017
hehe...well, so far, I admit that puppy Harry is my favorite~
afallenheart chapter 18 . 1/7/2017
Please update your story! I can't wait to read what comes next!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Wow, Marica is really a great OC
Angel Winx chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
I would like a much longer stories on Harry as Reborn, Xanxus, Hibari, Gokudera
Youko Artemis chapter 18 . 7/11/2016
All of these different story ideas are really interesting, and I like them a lot! You obviously put quite a bit of thought into how Harry could, feasibly, become all of the people and things he's become in these stories! I'm impressed! Good job!
Sillvog chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
I absolutely loved this chapter! At first I was thinking it was going to split from cannon what with him feeling sorry for Mukuro, but in the end it went right where it was suppose to go. The puppy one was cute, but since I couldn't find the keywords to google what it looked like I gave up, but cute it cute. I would love to see you cast Harry as all the arcobaleno pets, after all, none of them are quite normal for what they are suppose to be~!