Reviews for Army of Deception
vesperon chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
one hundred metters range? why are those snipers so pathetic?
AgentNewMexico chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
So I've read this and before that I read your RvB x Gate crossover and I can't help but think what would happen if the Reds and Blues ended up in Area 11? Like post season 13?
Code X chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
Awesome Suzaku is gonna get rekted! In all honesty even Optimus would see his methods to reach his goal to be as rewarding as watering a tree that is completely rotted out from the inside.

But this now has me thinking of what would happen if the Transformers woke during the CG events? Or what if a reformed Megatron ended up on that Earth somehow.
ArchonCelestia chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Fuck Megatrons piledrivers and his Volcano base.
Zarbapha chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
Love the decepticlone narrations, their logs, and how even their superiority is still shown to be potentially outmatched by the advancing Knightmare generations.
And a great battle sequence.
tf330129 chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Keep it up :)
ZealousZorro chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Well worth the wait. Fun fact: The Shinkiro could transform like the Tristan in the anime.
SS Oberfuhrer chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Wow just WOW another good story with better potential in the future keep it up
Perseus12 chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Wowsers! Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
KlonoaFan64 chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Question: will there be any familiar Decepticons? Such as: Sound Wave, Star Scream, etc.?
rc48177 chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Been awhile, but it is good to see you back.
CookieNine chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Awesome! I like this story. Next chapter please.
Hkblarg Et caetera chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
ok this is good more please
daliapv.perez chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Kiaaaa al fin actualizaste no puedo creerlo me encanto el capĂ­tulo, me encanto la parte que le patearon el traceroa suzaku jajaj.
Legionnas chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
All hail Zero.
I am going to have take a wild guess and say that even if schneizel managed to turn the black knights against leleouch it will only become a minor hinderance to his plans with decepticlones involved. I think leleouch is going to be really surprised when he finds out the truth about his "mysterious" new allies especially about their motives and what they really are.
Question: are the decepticlone high Command Units all based on the same mold or are they each custom built Units? Also I have been meaning to ask, will tidal wave end being revived and used as leleouch's flagship vessel or not? Because if it was then leleouch's foes would probably wet their trousers brown in fear from merely discovering tidal wave's existence in vehicle mode (you know them not knowing the truth about tidal wave's true nature and thinking of him as nothing more then a giant space battleship) and they would also really freak out when they discover tidal wave's true nature. Although I really do wonder how leleouch and the decepticlones are going to convince tidal wave to join their cause once he is revived.
All hail Zero.