Reviews for Army of Deception
Fox Boss chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Nice! Can't wait for the Depticlones to introduce themselves to Lelouch.
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Hmm...wonder if lelouch will go down a predaking design route instead of getting the shinkirou later on?great chapter btw.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
i am loving this. yes suzaku be afraid. let the decepticlone shove its sword up the lancelots ass :) will there be some transformers headmaster style stuff?
Krysvun chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
The introduction of the Decepticlones was a bit hurried. IMO, it would have been better if they met Lelouch earlier as the fight in the Ghetto with the crossover inserting somewhere is overused to the point of me being cringy about it all.
Dadycoool chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
I only just started reading this story, but I'm already excited. Love the Decepticlones, and I especially loved the "Processors Rebooting" at the beginning. It's a universal reaction, isn't it?
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
Awesome chapter.
TykkiMikk chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
suzaku just got owned like a bitch lol
Greer123 chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
good story.
daliapv.perez chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Se ve bueno actualiza pronto.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
Yes! Hope you update someday :).
davycrockett100 chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
awesome job kiu
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Love It! specially the technical style, liking the formatting so far. anyways, I, Gueszt, shall continue reading this awesome fic. Onwardzz!
Zomvee chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Please keep this story going dude.
Zero chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
OH COME ON ! You can't stop there and not update for this long. It's like giving a teaser for a Marvel movie but not telling you what it is about, please update soon I'm was really getting into the story. So BIG props on it and hope you post the new chapter soon.
IronWolfe chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Certainly an intriguing concept. Love to see more of it. Thanks for writing!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »