Reviews for Army of Deception
zero saber chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
damn you got me hooked this is excellent stuff I really want to see how this turns out
rc48177 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
unique idea... I like it.
Qwolfs chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
I enjoy seeing things from the Decepticlones point of view.
Their humor only makes it better. :)
norris321 chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Very very interesting story interested to see were you take it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
looks good. i expect them to actually intervene once the lancelot shows up.
GVN.Chaos chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Very nice. I love to see the story from another's POV, especially alien POV. Keep going! Good job!
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Awesome story. This is truely enjoyable to read so far.
Can'tPickAName chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I loved this so far! Please continue! I can't wait for Decepticlone battle with the Lancelot. And about Suzaku. How do you feel about his? Bash, love or meh? (I love him. And Lelouch/Suzaku.)
Mythfan chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Oh yes, he needs them. A lot.
TykkiMikk chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
The poor clones may be into their condidate but it doesent mean they are not confused with devils luck or high end planning
grievousrommel chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
*gets Pepsi* This is all I need.
Asurau chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Oh this is getting good. I'm looking forward to Lelouch's face once the decepticlones reveal themselves to him.
Legionnas chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Lelouch is going to be elected as the leader of the decepticlones.
The True Skull chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Hopefully Villeta still lives I love the ohgi villeta ship. And also yay lelouch will get all The female killer robot Waifus! and the light units could have transformed into box like shapes if in transit or on stand by mode it never took off. And what about the gate Zero has discovered will it ever be expanded?
Fallen-Ryu chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
oh yes...spinzaku off! Then decepti-bash into the ground!

I can almost take the mech vs mech combat! Plus the fight with corneilla will be diffrent i hope-allot of the stuff lelouch has done (the really dark stuff) was when he either was pushed into a damn corner, or he was seriously fucked-over, or even having the teenage angst maxed out from outside forces.

so yeah, if you look over the series, lelouch did do some bad things, but in the beginning, he did alright for a beginner of a leader...a landslide to take out his enemy forces? any commander would do so...though the whole sacrifice another potential leader was a dick move...then there was the whole euphy thing...i still beleive the geass order was responsible for that one!

I mean what lelouch used it quite a few times, but it shouldve only gone rouge way later on! After all the assasin rolo can cause ones sense of time to stop-and with the right tool to accellerate geass well...thats one situation that can go wrong at a terrible moment, plus i think V.V would take any oppertunity to take out mariannes children and eliminate all traces of her existance as soon as possible.

also with lelouch in charge of the decipticlone's...hes got a army of sythetic war machines that want to be lead! Dear lord the knightmare frame tech will go up! whos to say that upgrades for the decepticlones wouldnt increase as well? Hadron cannon weilder decepticlones? Radiation surger's? Luminous barriers? Things will increase dramatically...plus with the right tools lelouch could actually create a sort of empire to take on britanna!
(i suggest a sort of libveration of the phillipianes, indonesia, liberate india, and hand over the rightful leadrship of china to the little empress...and create a sort of eastern allaince to be the next third world power.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »