Reviews for Army of Deception
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
man...im trying to picture if Lelouch was reborn as a Decipticon what would it look like? Most people think Jack from Transformers Prime would like like Predaking somewhat.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Finally.
Good chapter.
Legionnas chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Interesting story I do hope you continue it.
darkangelwp chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Now this is interesting. Very interesting.
Makes me really curious in how Shinjuku will turn out now.
Update soon!
SH chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I'm not one for Code Geass Crossovers. I love Code Geass, I will literally fight anyone who says crap about it, so I'm very skeptical when it comes to crossovers, fearing that people will mess up, but I really like this already and I have high hopes for what is to come.

I really liked the layout of the chapter, it was interesting and a good way to include information while staying technical. I would love to see this way of writing again. No matter what others say you should be proud of how you wrote it.

I loved your descriptions at the end and it was very engaging, I seriously want to know what's going to happen next.

So, from a true, loyal fan of Code Geass I give you a thumbs up! You have done a great job so far and you should be very proud of yourself.

You have done the Code Geass fandom proud :)
Silvereye-BW chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Interesting. Can't wait for more.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
turn lelouch into a decepticon tranaformer!
animefan29 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I remember this game, it was fun enough. Will the Decepticlones have transformation capabilities?
SkyRig chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Lelouch in command of the Deceptecons... That is absolutely terrifying!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
glad someone remembered that old nice idea btw.
brave kid chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
whoa i like it,please write more of this story ok
Lone Gundam chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This holds promise, I'd like to see more. Will you be taking items and tech from the other shows, movies and games? I'd like to see how much destruction all those goodies can dish out when combined. Also liked how you made Sakuradite an Energon isotope (closest term I can think of).
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015