Reviews for Always Read the Fine Print
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 5/3
PFFFFTTT! Sirius! Ever the dog that he is! PFFFTTT!

I can't stop laughing!

I'll surely be back to reread these stories of yours!
a.vago chapter 1 . 4/30
Nice!
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
MattBlack chapter 1 . 4/19
Harry the ghost murderer, because he actually murder those ghosts... Pretty heartless and callous of him...
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 1 . 2/26
this was pretty funny and refreshing. by the mechanics of most fanfictions it also seems pretty plausible
wujuninja chapter 1 . 2/26
niceu
4fundaore chapter 1 . 2/25
Thanks
Sorrow chapter 1 . 2/20
It's quite a good concept, though the story could be lengthened (and at the same time would gain some (much needed?) depth) if the old concept of "show, don't tell" was utilized more in the first parts. That chimes in for a bit during the First Task, blinks out again, and returns around the time of the scheme to harvest more power by means of Ministry and St. Mungos. After that, it becomes almost exceptional, as is to be expected with the combo of an unusual concept and showing instead of telling. The whole "Hermione library accusation" thing could have filled a whole chapter that way - though I imagine the story was alwasy supposed to be quite concise and to the point.
Awesome read, sad that this is a one shot. Could be interesting to read about harry devouring the magic of dementors and with it all the souls devoured by them. It could also culminate in him being able to travel to other universums. For sht and giggles he could potentially destroy the plans of various 'heroes', 'allies of justice', 'villains', 'dark or dork lords' and so on.
Lily Jem chapter 1 . 1/30
Nice and funny
idk-what-to-put-for-my-name chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Soraslove chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
harry stealing everyones power, lol
crystalputri chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
what happaned to harry? he is supposed to imune to fleur right? or maybe his hormon is up already.. great story
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
A good read! The part where Harry brought voldemort and peter to the judges, and said to them to analyze and observe brang out a good laugh!
BlaszczeM chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Cool idea, though there was too little godhood for this fic to reach epic levels :D
littleditto chapter 1 . 10/21/2020