Reviews for Redmond Diaries -the third year
Curlieque chapter 10 . 1/21
Another beautiful and creative filling in of the blanks.
BirdieKitKat chapter 6 . 5/28/2021
This version of Christine is fabulous!
BirdieKitKat chapter 5 . 5/28/2021
Anne is smitten! And clearly Roy didn't listen much to her paper... "All all" my aunty. The way you write him is epically well done!
BirdieKitKat chapter 4 . 5/28/2021
Ooh! I am beyond thrilled at the chance to get more details in the Phil-Jonah arc and I love the Stella-Pris one, too!
Luckythedog chapter 3 . 3/19/2021
Wait, what? Priscilla and Stella? I would never have guessed!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2020
Can I just say this fanfic is the best thing I have EVER read, it’s better then all the books put together. I have read the Redmond diaries so many times, they’re literally perfect. I don’t even know how you do it. The time, setting, format and characters are all just perfect perfect perfect no other fanfic could ever match up to the Redmond Diaries, they should be published. wow. Thank you so much for this you are such a talented writer!
noraborealis chapter 10 . 10/3/2020
loved it. made me chuckle and feel the feels, as they say. you've done so much with every single one of the characters- I especially appreciated the relationship between Stella and Priss. can't wait to read the last year!
seekerchasing chapter 10 . 1/23/2019
This is so beautifully written and in-depth. I loved Priscilla/Stella and of course, Roy, bless him. And Christine - I love how you've given a bit more life and depth to those characters that don't get as much in the books. Then the other perspective from characters like Phil and Diana is also so interesting and fun to read. the Anne/Gilbert parts are wonderful, i love the angst!
DrinkThemIn chapter 2 . 1/16/2019
Holy crap I love Charlie! My mind is pretty much always in the gutter...I'm pretty crass and sarcastic. Effing loved his measurements. I'm glad to see more in Gilead.

Ugh. Their separation always gives me the worst ache and Gil just cannot escape Anne, much as he tries. I've been in his shoes and I think that's why the ache forms so big.

I hope it's okay to keep bouncing and commenting. Slowly working my way through. Care to send an apologetic note to my husband? He puts up with me for now. Lol
Anj chapter 5 . 6/19/2018
I’ve been going through all of these college diaries for another read through because I love them so much. I’ve also been a bad reader by not leaving any reviews. :x I just wanted to peep through the darkness of anonymity and tell you how much I enjoy Roy and his pretentiousness. You manage to broadcast each voice faithfully to their respective owners but Roy in particular is especially amusing bc he’s just as much a dramatic princess as I’ve always pictured him.
wow chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
That letter from Gilbert's mum. What a lovely lady, so full of love and pride and good advice for her beloved son.
wow chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
Oh Gilbert and his sad puppy eyes :( I love Christine.
wow chapter 2 . 5/28/2018
Charlie is the worst and I love him for it! I'm glad Mrs Blythe is making Anne uncomfortable, she deserves it.
wishwars chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
Another beautiful chapter! I always love the story you gave Priss and Stella, and I love Anne's sadness over Diana. "Every day I feel her unravelling another inch in order to be stitched into something else." What an absolutely perfect way to put it! I'm feeling so many things...
Aidni chapter 5 . 4/7/2017