Reviews for Soul Exchange
happyreviewwrite chapter 24 . 1/8
Omg I am totally in love with your writing style
O.o
I know it has been a long time since you've continued writing fanfictions , but maybe you will look at this page again once in a while ... maybe only to
Look at old memories and read reviews like these
It would be really nice of you of you maybe continued wriying fanfictions ( inukag )
Or at least write the ends of a few of your fanfictions
Maybe you've already written them and just never posted them ?

Oh well i guess this is barely a review anymore and more like some weird letter
But I wanted you to know that you are the best author I've ever read storys of ( better then all the other authors like stephenie meyer and stuff ( twilight sucks anyway ))and that it is killing me that I don't know the end of some of your begun fanfictions like : the sinner , zero - g , ALL OF THEM
Please finish them
... at least finish the sinner even if it's been 10 years
Maybe you would also cinsider writing fanfictions as an adult ? 0.0
Maybe just as a hobby and you wouldn't even have to update so often I'm quite patient as long as it doesn't take longer than half a year :)
Pls respond
Mila k.
Perfetta chapter 27 . 1/23/2013
...you have something against nice, conclusive, happy endings?
No one important chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
DO NOT stop there, you left it on a cliff hanger (sort of...)! this is a really good story and I wish it would go on forever but of course it can't because you have your own life to be getting on with. Oh well. Anyway, in my opinion this is a really good story with lots of tension and cliff hangers and thank you for taking time out of your obviously busy life to write all these stories for us. Ok, that sounded cheesy but hey, it's the truth!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
0.0 please tell me thats kagome and inuyasha...
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
noooooooooooooooo, kagomes gone and now its gonna be a new moon. dammit!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
... 0.0 uh oh... oh no, kagomes life is already messed up and now this? please don't make it too hard on her... *gulp*
Mr chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Kouga
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Miroku!
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Haven't actually started reading yet, heh, but I noticed the familiar plot. Kinda reminds me of Hercules. :3
Well, Ima take a look see.
Rainshine5 chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
Ah lady inu. Ever the matchmaker. I loved the whole story, it was really well thought out. Unfortunate for Naraku, he was killed so easily and so suddenly. I was so hoping by the end Inuyasha would have forgiven Kagome! I love how silly and crazy obsessed with grandchildren lady inu was though. I'm so happy for miroku and sango!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
He'll never learn will he?
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 22 . 6/13/2012
He's lucky kagome can't 'sit' him in this fic, otherwise there'd be a crater deeper than the inner core.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Me: Aww, how sweet!

Jade (my OC): aww, how sickening! Does anyone have a barfbag?

Me: (shoves jade into the closet) sorry about her, your story rocks, jade's just being iratable, again sorry. If you can forgive her rudeness I'd be...shocked that someone can have that much tolerance!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
Yep, that definately sounds like inuyasha.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
Me: Well, I don't think this situation could get any worse...Or could it?

Yuki (my OC): yes it could.

Me: who asked you?