Reviews for Soul Exchange
brakken chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Hehehehe I am loving Lady Inu- 'throbbing animal desires' ? And here I thought it was the teenagers with the dirty minds...She is ridiculous and hilarious- pity Inuyasha has no clue what she's planning, although if he did he'd probably run off to hide with Sesshomaru instead...He doesn't exactly strike me as the type to like his mother knowing about his love life...Can't wait for her to find out more though!
Justary chapter 27 . 2/11/2008
WOW!

I just really love your storys!

Im just discovering them, and so far I just have read 3, but hey! Im a very fast reader, so I hope to gave all proper attention!

Congrats girl!, and keep it up, bye!
brakken chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
Nice. Seems she might have miko powers after all? Or was that something left over by the Tessaiga? Hm. Another little enigma to spend some time wrapping my mind around...You do keep me busy, don't you? I do enjoy complicated plots, but you do have an unusual ability to flood them all in so quickly...I'm used to the kind of complexity that you get in a five hundred page novel with god knows how many characters and their own personal stories and connections and problems thrown in. There's probably more in their, but never all presented in so few words. I guess I'm saying you're concise? Not really sure, but I do know that I like it.
brakken chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Hehehehe...That was great...I love how he played it all up, knowing she couldn't look at him, or that she didn't know who he was. Total Inuyasha smart-ass perfection. She'll get her revenge though, sooner or later...If only in the form of Lady Izayoi trying to set them up together...Can't wait to see how much farther that goes, although it seems to me (poor Kagome doesn't realize this of course) that so far Inuyasha's been nicer and more comfortable around Kagome than any of the others...She might think she has no chance, but she's still doing better than any of her predecessors!
brakken chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
OMG I'm so excited for them to finally meet! (ok, I guess they have met before, but still! You know what I mean!) I also thought Kagome's little line at the end about meeting worse people (so she thought)...Very nice idea. Not to mention entertaining. I love how as this story continues more and more plot threads add to the tangle, wrapping around in ways that are both confusing, fascinating, and quite entertaining all at the same time. I can't wait to give a try unraveling them all- let alone see how you do it!
brakken chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Hehehehe It wasn't that humorous- don't go feeling guilty about it or anything. A little humor can be a very good thing- it keeps things moving, the story flowing, the reader interested. Not such bad things if you ask me. And the plot twist was pretty fun- can't wait to meet Sesshomaru in this AU of yours, Inuyasha is already so delightfully terrible as the stuck up angsty prince he is. Can't imagine how you could make Sesshomaru more entertaining than that, but I'm also willing to bet that you're going to make it a steep competition.
brakken chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Ugh. Naraku just makes me feel dirty, do you know what I mean? Like his 'effervescent filth' is contagious. We'll see how well Kagome pulls off this little task...I doubt she could get someone to trust her and then kill him, no matter who they were or what it would do for her. Although I can't wait to see if he even recognizes her when she's cleaned up...He's so delightfully rude, arrogant, mean- he could be a talk show host, and a good one at that. Too bad it looks like someone's going to have to go burst his bubble...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Hehehe nice I like the stuck-up Inuyasha he's so naive its hilarious- don't get stolen? what kind of idiot is he? the amusing kind I know. Good job keeping him himself and yet still a prince whose been spoiled rotten half his life (and apparently fallen in love with Kikyou too?)And good job with Kouga's reasons to break up- typical Kouga, he knows he doesn't have to fight for her so he stops caring- I guess he likes hard to get a lot better. Can't wait to see the first official Inuyasha Kagome interaction- should be a treat!
brakken chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Nice ending. I love the bit about being a single parent to Inuyasha being worse than handling an entire kingdom. You did a good job with Naraku's eviltude too. He's just so creepy...It just gives me shivers whenever he so much as opens his mouth, let alone says something like 'I can help you'. Kagome must have been seriously desperate to believe him. But I have to say that I'm curious how you'll break them up after she so blatantly would do anything for him- I don't think it can't work, I'm just very excited and intrigued to see how you do it.
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 27 . 1/10/2008
OH MY GOD! _

eek! loved it! D

wow- your good! poor Kagome though... she'd been through soo much... and well i guess from inuyahsa's point of view it was the second betrayal... AND he's a dog- that kinda explains everything being that dog are the most loyal creatures and hold loyalty above all other... so it kinda makes sense that he finds it hard to forgive her... BUT god he could be difficult! lol- everyone else didn't hold it against her or think it was in anyway her fault- just that her life had been hard and the cards she had been dealt put her in difficult position... ( she had it kinda hard...

YAE- inuyasha's finaly starting to forgive her D

hehe- i could just imagine when he wakes up him going over the same routine as last time... *oink oink wink wink* the whole half asleep and licking her neck and kissing it... need i say more...? lol

*grinning mischieviously...*

WELL DONE _

& GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE STORIES
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 27 . 12/30/2007
Cute story. Kagome worked unexpectedly well as a character born in medieval Japan, and Naraku was just as vile, evil, and hateable dead as he was when he was alive in the anime.

My only criticism is Sesshoumaru. I don't remember him being quite so emotional or snide in the anime, so it was a little jarring.

However, the ending and having Miroku make an honest woman out of Sango more than made up for it.
sky-lotus chapter 27 . 11/12/2007
aw...this story was really good! great job and i'm so glad on the ending too :D!
HSGSGSYMBYAM chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
I love the story so far! And you've been great on grammar, which I truly appreciate, but one thing I've noticed quite a bit is that you spell "practice" as "practise." That is a mistake. The correct form is "practice:" eg: 'I was going to soccer practice.' Or 'I was practicing the clarinet.'

But again: I love the story! I just have pet peeves for grammar.

J Luc Pitard chapter 27 . 10/22/2007
Great story! I love the way you had her battle herself between taking responsibility for her own actions and allowing others to exonerate her. A perfect ending for such an ambiguous situation. The analogy to spousal abuse was apt. 'Fool me once' and all that.

This was a warm and fuzzy, yet complicated piece.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 14 . 9/4/2007
I knew it. Well, that just goes to prove what i have been saying for years. It is not in human (or demon) nature to be nice all the time, and people who are can't be trusted. its only us bitches you can really rely on.
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »