Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hallows of Death
Potato Christ chapter 27 . 6/23
Wow... That was... Something
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 6/17
I have a question since I have never read The Deathly Hallows or watched the movies.

Is Hermione as ridiculous in them as she is here? She always has an answer, is always right, always knows what to do, always knows a spell, and she is super smart/clever. Why do you even need anyone else when you have Hermione? She is almost perfect and it is incredibly annoying. I just got frustrated and stopped at chapter 29 or 30.
This has been an amazing read so far. Hoping that you will someday return to this story!
Rae chapter 37 . 5/29
update please!
Is this going to be continued? Last update was may 2017
I hope it continues
I want to see Hermione's patronus change in stag.
Chapter 26
No Harry Hermione dance?
GrangerIsOurQueen7117 chapter 1 . 5/21
will this be continued? its amazing. JK Rowling would be proud!
Esploratore chapter 37 . 5/19
This is really great, too bad you didn't finish it, I suppose there'd have been plenty more chapters seeing the number of horcruxes left, so still looking forward to read the rest if you'll ever go on with it, but regardless even as a partial deathly hallows story, it's still one of the best I've ever read for this pairing, well done.
BohemianVoldemort chapter 22 . 5/1
Barely hold back tears practically every chapter, and then you hit me with this? No literature has made me cry like this. Note even the Deathly Hallows. It's like reading the last half of Book 7 all over again! What the hell?!
Please continue, I beg you :(
Omg... this is omg..
What an amazing chapter ! Way to bring humanity to Ron and show that he is a good guy, even if he’s pretty flawed and possibly not as good as the other two, he’s still extraordinarily good. Awesome job. And mr. Weasley is awesome.
How can I keep finding ways of saying I love your story. I think you fully understand who Dumbledore was, and are doing a magnificent job of creating a logical story in which all characters are completely in character, and in many ways, act better than in the book. Even when they act irrationally it makes sense when they do.

I feel privilege to have found this story, thank you.
I love the twists and I agree in this story hermione was the right choice to retrieve the sword.
Sniff.. I loved this.