Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hallows of Death
Faeyrr chapter 37 . 5h
Hi !
I would like to say that your history is really the best writting that I have never see !
I don't understand really good english, but that is an autor who had translate your story in French ! (thanks to him)

THANK YOU SO MUCH !
You have a beautiful writting ! And the emotion of your history is... perfect !
I love the evolution of the relation betwenn Harry and Hermione !

I'm really impress and exited to reed you !
Thanks ! I cann't stop to say it because you are really the perfection !

(Sorry if my english isn't perfect, I'm hopeless at english ! And I don't want to use Googletranslate !
But one day, I'll promiss you, that I'll can reed you and tell you in english that how great and beautiful your writing is !)

On more time : THANKS !
And well done !
Constentine chapter 1 . 9/13
Is this story still being updated? I want to get started on it but do not want to get into if it will never be finished?
Draconeis chapter 1 . 9/2
Intrigue continues to read as it goes
I love this story! It’s amazing and you are an incredible writer! So many H/Hr stories have weird plots or have their relationship progress too quickly, but this is just right. You are taking the actual canon story, but putting the right couple together. It’s superb, but I need more! Please update this story as soon as possible! I wanna know what happens!
London Knight chapter 37 . 8/1
Long hiatus now and quite miss this fix being updated . Will move on to your other story in the meantime - you put genuine feeling into your writing , so expect great things ! ;-)
Hope this does get continued though ? LK out .
ReaderBot791 chapter 27 . 6/23
Wow... That was... Something
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 6/17
I have a question since I have never read The Deathly Hallows or watched the movies.

Is Hermione as ridiculous in them as she is here? She always has an answer, is always right, always knows what to do, always knows a spell, and she is super smart/clever. Why do you even need anyone else when you have Hermione? She is almost perfect and it is incredibly annoying. I just got frustrated and stopped at chapter 29 or 30.
This has been an amazing read so far. Hoping that you will someday return to this story!
Rae chapter 37 . 5/29
update please!
Is this going to be continued? Last update was may 2017
I hope it continues
I want to see Hermione's patronus change in stag.
Chapter 26
No Harry Hermione dance?
GrangerIsOurQueen7117 chapter 1 . 5/21
will this be continued? its amazing. JK Rowling would be proud!
Esploratore chapter 37 . 5/19
This is really great, too bad you didn't finish it, I suppose there'd have been plenty more chapters seeing the number of horcruxes left, so still looking forward to read the rest if you'll ever go on with it, but regardless even as a partial deathly hallows story, it's still one of the best I've ever read for this pairing, well done.
BohemianVoldemort chapter 22 . 5/1
Barely hold back tears practically every chapter, and then you hit me with this? No literature has made me cry like this. Note even the Deathly Hallows. It's like reading the last half of Book 7 all over again! What the hell?!
Please continue, I beg you :(