Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elves Most Fabulous
Joe Lawyer chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Pretty amazing bits of magic this chapter fighting the dragon. I’d claim the dragon, it’s jewel encrusted hide and a good share of the treasure.
Rake1810 chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Very amusing
Joe Lawyer chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Glad to see Tauriel isn’t so Kili friendly like she was in Hobbit. Maybe being around Harry’s sheer awesomeness has made everyone else look really shitty in comparison.

I recognize the urge to drop Harry in the Hobbit storyline, but there were a shit ton of those giant spiders in the Mirkwood he could have had fun with destroying. The elves would probably welcome that as it would do that group a whole hell of a lot of good.

Trying to kill a dragon he knows so damn little about seems stupid to me, and not at all consistent with the paranoia and level of cautiousness we saw in previous chapters. It became incredibly clear on their journey that Smaug is not at all like the dragons of his homeworld.
Joe Lawyer chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
I’m not quite sure Harry realizes that even if he wasn’t considered the “Chosen One” by the elves, that his being the only elfling in Middle Earth for centuries would ensure they’d coddle the crap out of him.

I really want Harry’s flirting with Tauriel to actually be IN the chapter, rather than merely referenced. I think it would be so funny!

Mentioning someone else’s interest in the girl he thinks is awesome seems stupid to me.

Why has no one commented on Harry’s incredible magic usage? He’s doing stuff that the Istari of Middle Earth aren’t capable of.

I really hope he gets a share of the treasure. Harry came from a society where money was important, he’d recognize that having money of his own would be pretty damn useful.
DeusImperator92 chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Haha interesting, tnx for the update nice chapter :-)
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Haha! Absolutely brilliant! I ALMOST feel sorry for Thorin, having to deal with Harry! :D
Joe Lawyer chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Beautiful eyebrows for raising?! That is hilarious!

He used a long stick to knock on the door? This story is really making me laugh. Just picturing an elf doing that is making me crack up.

Oh my god! I laughed so hard, at the part where Harry realized he wouldn’t be considered an adult by the elves and allowed to have sex until he was 100, that I startled my wife. So funny!

I wonder how it looked using Weasla as a prop. What did you mean when you said “apparently fucking someone was a one-way trip to marital hell.”? Did you mean the elves don’t have sex until they’re married? Or that the elves do not engage in rough and/or casual sex? The first one doesn’t quite make sense to me when you’re talking about an immortal race.

Oh, so Tauriel is Weasla. She’s quite a woman. Harry has good taste. My faith in her awesomeness was rewarded when Harry said she wasn’t entirely annoyed with his sexual harassment. He’d likely be able to bang some human women though. A prostitute would work in a pinch, this is a medieval world after all, if the whole elf thing didn’t immediately get him in on novelty alone.

Lol, the Chosen One thing should have definitely allowed canon Harry to bag so many witches it wasn’t funny. They should have been throwing themselves at him.
Joe Lawyer chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
I am really getting a kick out of this silly story. The elfling Harry feeling up the hot female elves has got to be the most fantastic thing ever! Once he realizes his situation is going to last for a while and that these hot females are unlikely to bang him for a while, he might have a hilarious breakdown and seek out human women. I know I would. Tauriel seemed pretty accepting of strange, though, considering she was romantically looking at a dwarf, so maybe all hope is not lost.

Harry speaking on how unorganized their military was was kind of interesting actually, considering the spider infestation of Mirkwood. If Harry wants something to do, combat-wise, he’s got plenty of enemies the elves would gleefully allow Harry to exterminate to his heart’s content. Well, assuming Harry can overcome their innate need to protect him as the only elfling in Middle Earth. Wouldn’t that be hilarious for an elfling to rid the Mirkwood of the spiders that has plagued the place for so long? He’d be known as the “child battlemaster” in no time.
DarkthShadow chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Ah, this is an awesome story, I hole you update it again soon
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
His gear was epic and he fought the boss alone, of course he deserves half the loot! Great chapter!
Yinko chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Next up: Harry gets a pet Balrog.

"The value of Moria was not in gold, or jewels, but Balrogs." - Gandalf.
"Is that why the Great Usurper ransomed it for so much?"
Kuro Neko Kyoko chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
This was great XD
Thorin was kinda acting like a bastard(they did kill a dragon for him), but Harry's attitude as always was supremely amusing.
Loved it!
Darkskeleton chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Thanks for the chapter (and the laugh) and good luck for the next.
Separ chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Very nice chapter!
Did he get just gold or some nice items as well?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Oh my god, there's nothing better than a pimp, snarking, slapping protagonist.
Hilarious, overpowered level of power, but,fuck, it's not only fucking awesome, but fucking hilarious.
And fuck, again, you didn't fall into the usual cliche, Harry is powerful, and it shows, it is assumed, unlike most stories of the genre.
1,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »