Reviews for Hair
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Aaaaaww this was sooooo cute! I love nejiten too... bit i love people who haven't given up yet on this couple!
Thankssss!
nap team captain chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Ahhh, so cute! Keep writing!
captindonavin chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Perfect and beautiful as always.
twinquies chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This is cute asf mate. Keep writing more-gosh you capture the most perfect NejiTen shine out of Neji and Tenten's NejiTen lives.
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I really loved your idea and the way you described Tenten's and Neji's feelings for each other :)
tc. melor chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Omg... This is soooooooooo sweet... Ever! Love u, author-san..
SunshineGirl09 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Hahaha very cute
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You have no idea how long I've been looking for this fic, but I'm sure glad I found it
unechenille chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This is so so so cute! I absolutely love them and how you portrayed their relationship :) I think I'd be cute if you did another focusing in on the transition their relationship from friends to more, like the part you mentioned in this oneshot. Just a suggestion though!
Nico Deh chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Aww super cute! It was super sweet! And your writing is very good! I can't deny I want more!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I adored how you took the time to reflect upon their lifelong feelings for each other, teasing out each character's point of view and then following it up with the other. The prose works well to make the little things so much more meaningful and romantic. Including other's knowledge of their closeness was the touch that really put things together as well. Simple tasks like this even make it all the more dreamy!
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I love this! :')
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I -love- this. And it's probably because it was so cute I can't even read it all without squealing at every opportunity! I especially like how they just knew what the other feels, even without saying it out loud. It's just so perfect - it's just so like them! And what's that? Neji is braiding her hair as revenge? Too cute!
FreakyKitty13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Your writing is excellent! This was sooo cute! LOVED it :) Please do write more!
butterfly9070 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Lovely story and very well written. I loved reading Neji's point of view here. Great job.