Reviews for Calm
Voguevamp chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I can't believe I am just now reading this. I didn't want to be spoiled when you originally wrote this, and didn't want to read until after the finale. How I wish to God that this was the direction the show had actually went in. Can we hire you to rewrite OQ's story? This was so sweet, and OQ was deprived of this proper reunion!
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That last bit, with Henry, was so sweet.
I loved this. Very sweet and very true, I think, to their characters.
colourmayfade chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Oh, I've been meaning to review this since forever and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to do it!

I just really loved this piece, first and foremost because it deals with Roland and what would happen to him with Marian really turns out to have been Zelena since she returned. That is the worst part of this potential storyline for me and I'll need a lot of fic to deal with it, and this has been the most excellent of kick offs. Just so real and true to characters and kind of quiet, in the way that I love moments between characters to be. Truthful and quiet, the press nose to hair and falling asleep clothed, tangled and tired in each other's arms.

And plenty of the dialogue felt just so right that it's almost like I wish the show were as good as this haha. Robin is cute and playful but also very honest and just lovely without getting too cheesy - which are all things I feel the character is/are some of his best traits. And breakfast! Anytime Robin makes Regina breakfast a fairy gains its wings, I swear. It's my favourite thing that ever happens in fic probably.

Just a very lovely piece that I've cherished since read it, and can only hope the show will live up to in the coming weeks! (But you've set a pretty high bar, so I don't know!)
Lolymoon chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was so sweet, absolutely lovely in every way :) I particularly enjoyed the little things, the domestic moments, especially when he removes her make-up, it was very intimate and soft, and quite telling about their relationship (how he is able to peel the mask off her face...).
And you know, the smut is the cherry on top...
What I always love about your writing it's something... I don't know how to describe it besides "tender angst"? Like it hurts me, but it hurts me sweetly and it comforts at the same time. Does that make sense? I think you are the best at it anyway ;)
Also I wanted to say, I saw your post on tumblr and it's true, it's often hard to get feedback and sometimes it is even harder to give it, and I'm guilty of that, because I'm afraid I'm just going to make a fool of myself, fangirling all over fanfic writers, but it's important to support other people's work, and to say what we like, it's important for every writer, even the best like yourself, so I'm saying it: you are an amazing writer and your stories are my junk and this piece was great. And I hope you will always have people to tell you that.
joyndoug97 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was wonderful, it has so many elements to it. Their support of each other after the kids are asleep, their want for each other when they wake up, the fluffy goodness when he makes her breakfast - all amazing!
cara chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was perfect, exactly how I would picture it in my head. I love the struggle Robin had in the beginning, I can see it being like that, how does he tell Roland, etc, etc. and I love how the tables are turned and SHE is there for HIM in this one. Beautifully written.
hevelinchris chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
If happen anything near this I'll be more than happy.
It was just an one shot or it'll be a multiples chapters?
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I'm always spoiled! I loved this. It was so sweet to see them happy and back together. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
that was aaammmmaaaziiinng! great work!