Reviews for Not For The Faint Of Heart
RazorLlama chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I Love the bond Lola and Francis have in General. They are a great pair and she is my favorite character! :'D Wish they were a couple
claire-loves-music chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
I hope you continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
So sad
VickyP chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I hope you haven't given up on this!
Mandise chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
I wish you'd have written more : it's absolutely well written and it makes you want to read more !
maria.sousie chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Such a great story, please continue, Lola and Narcisse are the best couple
Becca chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Loved your story hope there is more chapters
VickyP chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
I hope you update soon! I love this story so far!
Kitoky chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
While I'm glad to see more Lola/Narcisse fics, I'm rather wary about fic plots that use rape as a narrative. I wasn't a huge fan of it when they did it to Mary in the show. Rape is a very sensitive thing and it's used too often in fiction as a narrative tool too often for the male to react in some heroic and protective manner. I would like to see you take it in a different direction, at least to focus less on the idea of Narcisse going on a rampage to "fix" it (although it should be considered how killing the perpetrator would make it all better or would even help).

This is just my personal opinion and the feedback I'm offering you as a writer. I just hope you learn and grow and enjoy your time writing the fic. Good luck.
THeKawaiiPotato chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Hi, love this story and I absoultly adore lola x Narcisse. I'm just wondering have you considered writing a smut for the pairing? Because do would love one :)
Ladykatherine chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Omg love this story, hope you make more chapters 3
xxcherrxx chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Amazing story keep it up :)
LadyLola chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
This story is AMAZING! Definitely one of my favorites ! :D
I can't wait to read more, please update soon :D
reignlover chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Love this chapter and how protective narcisse is of lola. Plz update soon!
DarkEmpressEsha chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
You are a great writer and I must see how this ends. Please keep going.