Reviews for FateMoonlit Night
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
this is promising fic plz continue it as i would very much love to read move of what happens esp since if kiritsugu survives then shirou might not even be chosen as a master in the 5th war at all which in and of itself would make for an interesting fic
Crimson Reiter chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
just...WOOOOOOOOOAHHHHH The concept is simple, the thousands of butterflies of the DOOM? No! And i love it!

Kerry will live? Avalon will conquer the Grial-kun's gift?

It is a canon fact that Avalon was the influence which transformed Shirou's origin in 'Sword', so, which skills will have this new Shirou?

So many butterflies!

PS: sorry the bad english!
anton.evan.31 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
If Shirou can't use his reality marble then he is equal to shit. It will be better if you made this Shirou at least still have Reality Marble and have unique origin comparison to 'sword'. It also better if Shirou come from Magus family with his own family magic crest it just that he can't remember his family. Lastly probably give him talent in magic to the point even Zelretch willing to make him his student.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
well...although Shirou won't have access to his infamous Reality Marble, or even his Sword Tracing abilities..

His early rescue may have salvaged his originally powerful magic circuits?
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
This is an interesting concept that I haven't seen before, there are just so many changes to take into account:
1. With Avalon, Kiritsugu might survive until the 5th grail war, entirely changing how everything with Ilya would go (and the rest of the Einzbern)
2. Without Avalon Shirou's magical Element and Origin would not be changed to 'Sword' meaning he would be able to learn a wider variety of magecraft; due to the fact that whatever they are it is unlikely that they are as limiting as sword
3. Due to not being in the fire for as long could mean that Shirou is not as distorted, so he might not have a Reality Marble at all
4. Kotomine and Gilgamesh might not be affected much but it could have an impact
5. Without Avalon and having a different mindset, it is very likely that Shirou would summon a different Servant
6. Another affect of Kiritsugu's longer life span would be that he would be more likely to notice that Shirou was using his circuits wrong
And there are just so many others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Well, you have a lot to take into account with this idea, but if the prologue is a good representative of your level, I think you will do quite well; good luck.
code R.R chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
wow...never seen this...

What shall change...from a few seconds of action
Vanishing Raptor chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Interesting concept and quite descriptive, a little too descriptive, but it's a good start. I wonder what will these changes affect everything.
Tsukishiro Sayuki chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Show promise please more
HamJabroni Inc chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Yeah, ignore my earlier review. I found out that Shirou's origin and element was altered due to Avalon. Well, this will be very interesting
Spiritblade chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
(Not signed in)

There is great promise in this story. I look forward to seeing which Servant will answer this Shirou's call, and what the Grail War will be like. Keep going.
Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
You are off to a great start. Really good grammar as well. I look forward to seeing where you take this story.
the DragonBard chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
So, no Unlimited Blade Works?
Well, he better hope he's got a talent for magic, and doesn't start creating temp magic circuits.
HamJabroni Inc chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Interesting. I'm just concerned that the premise is not... big enough. Aside from having no literal plot arnor, I don't see much changing
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 3/20/2015