Reviews for Insanities Match
Update please.
I-Have-An-Anime-Addiction chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
OMG! That's fucking hilatrious! update please? -
Liah-chan chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
hey this is a good fic! you gonna update soon plz? I can't believe Voltaire kissed kai htough, ew!

Liah xx
Hiei-Touya-icedemon chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
I love this story, and I know it's a bit late, but PLEASEupdate!
Setg'-in chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
hey hey hey that was awsome and i so cant wait till you continue that is so funny and eww..tysons grandpa wants to hit on kais grandma, its cute an all but its just eww...just eww.. and please continue soon see yha
marble eyes chapter 9 . 4/1/2005
*fan girl scream* i finally found it! After all this time of looking and searching i found it! :'( This was one of the first ever Tyka fics i stumbled across, and i've been looking for it again, after years of reading and just getting an account lately i wanted this in my favourites. You probably think i'm a crazy person but i just really want to thank you, you were one of the people who got me into Tyka and i'm eternally greatful, i love the pairing to bits, thank you :) It was either this one or another and i stumbled across it and it started my obsesion :) i looked at your profile and it's a shame you don't write fics very often :) *adds it to my favs and runs off all happy*
Maree chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
I've been reading this story for what seems like FOREVER, but it hasn't been updated in ages! I love this story - could you please update so I can find out what happens? *puppy-dog (yes, THAT puppy-dog) eyes*
EhlonnaWolfel chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
UPDATE PLEASE! lol
Nikki chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
Hehe, I knew it would be Kai! Tyson sees the puppy! Yay! Anyway, please update soon.
gaaraXsasuXnaru fanatic chapter 9 . 8/7/2004
OMG WTF(fudge), I see this great and beautiful fanfic written by this georgous autoress, and suddenly it ends at chapter 9?

...

I wanna cry. ;.; Please continue to write this great tale! Later my little dudet~~* and oh, if you write anything juicy and post it on another site, like or something, do tell! *winkwink* -NUDGE-
gaaraXsasuXnaru fanatic chapter 9 . 8/7/2004

...

x-Shadow-x chapter 9 . 5/1/2004
Coolio! I must admit i like this very much! I'm a very huge TyKa fan, so I'm loving this hugely.
Keep it up! You're on my faves!
Kai fan chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
please finish the story I think it is really good and that you should hurry up and start typing!Please don't discontinue the story.
KaiLover33 chapter 9 . 4/10/2004