Reviews for A Business Trip
psychegurl chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Not that I've actually read the story, but if you have to say she's not a Mary Sue, then sorry, honey, but she probably is.
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
update soon! please! also update fanfiction boarding school! which i have reveiwed many times! please!
Sevter1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
We are not idiots. We can judge for ourselves whether your character is Mary Sue or not just fine thank you.
VenusDeOmnipotent chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
well? hurry up! cool souding plot, but i'm gonna have to count on the un mary sueness. i should know, my oc(on hp) is getting disdainfully mary sueish. sigh. sounds good, plz continue!
animefanatic 0 7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
seems really interesting to me...plz continue
Blue Yeti chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Okay, yes. Technically this would have and MS of about 40 but it doesn't *feel* like a Mary Sue. And that's what really makes a Mary Sue an abomination rather than just a cliched character. Your writing treats it differently from most MSs and so it end up appearing quite original at least in delivery.

I was scared at why Emerald knew about Holly and I have to say that I don't think you couls techincally call tranqualising someone and kidnapping them for ransom as 'meeting'. Was this another MS trait taht you decided to include? Why didn't Artemis react at all to it? Did you just happen to confenently forget that the rest of the world is not meant to know about teh fairies?

And My favourite line/bit in the entire thing was the mother's line of 'You're not Emerald." I swear an entire fic could be created around that line nad the emotions and meaning of it. I love taht line.

I'm almost hoping you'll manage the unMS Mary Sue because at least that would be better than a MS Mary Sue.

~Blue Yeti
Kel the Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
This could be a very intresting story! You portray Artemis very well. Please write more, I want to find out more about Emerald.