Reviews for The Second Time
sz2000 chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
First off, how dare you kill my Eric! I'm so mad about that. Yes, I know Wes, Alex, Jen, Trip, Katie, and Lucas save him but you killed him! Poor Ray. Once again, you did a great job! I really like your writing. I like this series. I'll read the next part later since I need some sleep and to study, aka graduate student.
MzDany chapter 12 . 10/12/2005
Wow, that was awesome. And intense! I wanted to down half the bottle of my Chardonnay when you killed off Eric, but thankfully you kept me from turning into a drunk when you rectified that situation :)

Throughout the entire story your dialogue flowed as wonderfully as I've come to expect of you. Excellent job!

Favorite line (that had me almost falling off the couch):

“I wish I could have been there.”

“You were. But you were dead.”

Absolutely priceless. And so you!

If it weren't 1am over here I'd go right on to the next story in the series, but there's always tomorrow.

Great work, Camille!

Hugs from Dany
Psycho Tangerine chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
Great story! I knew you wouldn't keep Eric dead. He's too interesting a character not to have around for the series :)
lynn chapter 12 . 1/10/2003
hi

great chapter too bad jen had to leave though.

cant wait for the next story{just...dont kill anyone ;-)}

so until next time...!
The Fink chapter 12 . 1/10/2003
Wow.

A thoroughly enjoyable story with a thoroughly enjoyable - if intreaguing - end. I am DEFINITELY looking forward to book three of this trilogy.

Very, very good job, thank you
Dagmar chapter 12 . 1/10/2003
*groans*

You HAD to go and use that finishing line, had you?

Very nice, very PROMISING. Can't wait for the next in the series .. just don't make Eric too nice, though, willya? He's a lot more fun with a chip on his shoulder - a small one, anyway. :) Really great job otherwise. More soon, please?
lil smiles chapter 11 . 1/9/2003
Great chapter as usual, can't wait for more...
Dagmar chapter 11 . 1/7/2003
Oh, love this. A little romance, too ... now you have me worrying about Ray, and I -almost- feel sorry for Alex. :) Can't wait for the conclusion!
Ibonekoen chapter 11 . 1/7/2003
YAY!

You better give us more soon or I'll see Jacks' panther Edgar on you! :-D
lil smiles chapter 10 . 1/7/2003
all smiles for this chapter! can't wait for more!
The Fink chapter 11 . 1/7/2003
Oooh yes.

I like this a lot, although I feel bad for Alex. Very bad, in fact.

Looking forward to seeing the next installment with definite interest :)
Sierra Nichole chapter 10 . 1/6/2003
Update soon!
Ibonekoen chapter 10 . 1/5/2003
YAY!
lynn chapter 10 . 1/5/2003
hi

i read the chap. i really love the way ur writing

about the story i love the idea of bringing Eric back , go with that thought... :-) .
Dagmar chapter 10 . 1/5/2003
Woo-hoo!

I was hoping for something like this ... I just didn't expect the headache to go with the temporal mechanics. *grumbles* Physics suck.

Anyway, more soon, please?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »