Reviews for Birds of a Feather
D.A.S chapter 9 . 9/23
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth for a couple of months. Life got in the way of my regular update schedule, and Google Drive somehow eliminated most of my work on this chapter. Incredibly frustrating, especially since my goal of moving my work to the cloud was to prevent things like this from happening

it was not BETTER to have a backup in a usb drive or in a physical memory.
D.A.S chapter 9 . 9/23
There were supposed to be a few thousand more words in this chapter, but I couldn't recreate it all from memory. I was a bit fed up with this particular chapter, but the next one should go back to normal length within a reasonable amount of time. The last scene in this chapter directly sets up the next story arc, my first completely original plot attempt. I hope everyone likes what's to come!

and I keep hoping for that.
A.R.C chapter 9 . 9/12
your story is very good, it is a pity that you seem to have abandoned it, I wish you could take it up again, or conclude it in some way some day, karasuba has always been a character that the truth could give more, in the anime and in the manga it feels that she could achieve redemption or have the opportunity to feel love if she allows it.
U.A.C chapter 9 . 9/12
Your story was last updated 2 months before DOOM 2016 came out
Warren Valion chapter 9 . 7/16
"Hope you like what is to come!"

Every fucking time bro, every fucking time. Abandoned fics make me so sad. Whatever the case is, I hope you didn't die or anything.

I really liked this work, it's super well written, the characterization is fantastic as well as the pacing. Without a doubt, the best Sekirei fan fic free, and it could have been so much more too.

Too bad. If you ever do come back to writing, know I'll be here, waiting.

Thanks for the good read, and goodbye.
Kushmeister420 chapter 9 . 7/13
I really enjoyed reading this. It's a shame that it's probably abandoned. I hope you're doing well in life as well as silently hope for it to be continued. Cheers!
jester chapter 4 . 11/6/2019
Love it so far.
Seta88 chapter 9 . 6/22/2019
This story is a gem, it would be great if you continue it at some Point, but as it already has been 3 years the hope is small at best.
18Andrew chapter 9 . 6/21/2019
Great story hope you pick it up again
CrimsonMystic chapter 6 . 5/29/2019
I’m sorry to seem pedantic, but I feel something just needs to be pointed out- you don’t seem to really have a proper grasp on sekirei power levels. I’ll admit that there’s not much difference between most of the sekirei, but the single numbers are something else, Karasuba especially. The twins, seeing as there are in fact two of them, should have easily crushed Yomi, and Akitsu (especially backed by ANOTHER single number), would have made short work of the other two. I get that it’s needed for story, but you’re trying a bit too hard to match the cannon despite him having an entirely different set of sekirei, a much stronger one as well, especially at this point
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2019
I’m sorry wtf did i just read
Erit of Eastcris chapter 9 . 10/1/2018
I'm honestly going to miss this fic. The way you wrote Karasuba is fascinating and easily puts this story in the upper 5% of the fandom, and I very much wish to see what would happen next with this Buzan dude, but 'tis only more the pity.
Fluid Desert chapter 9 . 9/3/2018
I imagine that this is dead but on the off chance that it is not I really enjoyed it.
knightessjg chapter 9 . 6/7/2018
Why was this loveliness abandoned? **sniffle**
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2018
...Dude I searched for a lemon out of boredom and found this chapter I'm only a paragraph in and laughing my ass off.