Reviews for Guardian Angel
Weisse-Lilie chapter 20 . 10/2
Love your story so far! It's really well written and compelling :)
Hope you'll continue to update and that you feel better now
K9Train chapter 15 . 9/21
There are so many times where this story has completely lost me, plot-wise, or just from the random jumping and scene switching, but Charlie is such a great character that it’s not hard to preserver through it. I really love how you’ve created her.
K9Train chapter 8 . 9/20
Holy smokes, the interaction between Charlie and Castiel is like no other! It's perfectly slow and realistic and intense at the same time. I adore them, you have painted them flawlessly!
WickedlyMinx chapter 20 . 9/17
Binged the hell out of this story, and can’t wait for more. So properly and amazing well written.
CrzyAsians chapter 20 . 9/16
Awesome story! I’m really looking forward to reading the next chapter soon
WickedlyMinx chapter 13 . 9/16
Oh my god. I love dead like me. After you said that I totally remembered everyone. So cool to do this, and been binging your story since yesterday? Catching up and loving it more and more. Such a good job!
kimchi759 chapter 20 . 9/4
I’m glad you’ve decided to continue, and I hope you are doing okay. I hope you always put your health first, but as a reader, I sure wouldn’t mind if recovering and being healthy included writing.

Thanks for the update.
emzydatffan chapter 19 . 6/30
This story is really good, I love Charlie’s character and how you’ve integrated her and also given her her own story. I love it all
This fic is underrated as fuck. I loved it.
The Photosynthetic Elf chapter 19 . 10/10/2017
I miss this story. It's stuck with me for over a year. I hope you update someday.
Special Agent Author chapter 19 . 5/23/2017
Fantastic! A fascinating OFC with an original storyline to rival the angst of the actual show, combined with one of the best Castiel/OC relationships (romantic or otherwise) that I have ever read? Sounds like a recipe for a great story. Plus the characterization of Gabriel is ON POINT. I won't bug you to update, because that is totally up to you and I know it's been almost a year now since your last one, but if you do, you'll have at least one loyal reader very excited to read your work.
PepperCornPie chapter 19 . 2/15/2017
Would love to read more! such a different twist you have going here!
are you continuing this? please continue it. It's one of the best written Castiel stories on here. it would be a shame if you stop.
Your Oc is great. I like her Supernatural-ness and her personality. I also like how you've introduced characters, like Gabriel. The seeing code sounds awesome...i wonder if she can read the Tablets...hmmm.
A chuck! he didn't put her into the stories...i wonder why? That's a little mean of God...or was this written before it was revealed that chuck was God?

You have lots of talent and a great imagination. Please keep up the great work!
Would love to hear from you,
PepperCornPie
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 19 . 11/22/2016
Intriguing.
Nerdlee chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
This is so painfully, beautifully written. Please, please don't give up on this. It is one of the best I've ever read. Thankyou for sharing the gorgeous landscape of your mind's eye.

~Mia
Nerdlee chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
This is fantastically written! love the intricacies and the details. I love that you didn't give us the answers or just mmediately throw her into a badass Marysue of helpless, ridiculous lustiness. I am really enjoying ths journey. May all your plotbunnies behave and may all your dreams of Mr. Ackles come true.

~Mia