Reviews for Hurt but not Broken
Shyla chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
I absolutely loved this so much and the amount of detail put into it. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2018
SUPER SPLINTER!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
I’m not really one to act in violence but...*says in a calm voice*will you so kindly hand me the sharpest blade you have? I wanna tear out Shredder’s insides slowly. I want him to die a slow and painful death.I wanna hold his stop beating heart and rip it out of his chest. Sorry if that was a little to much but, at this point,it’s what I desire.*smiles creepily as eyes start to leak as if i’m crying blood*
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2018
Wow...that WAS surprisingly long! And I thought “Harry Potter” chapters were long
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2018
Everyone else : raphs drugged it’s very serious
Casey: DAMM YOU HIGH
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2018
It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!
0187DC202 chapter 23 . 10/11/2018
I love it
WhiteAngel1414 chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
this is amazing!
JustDoodle chapter 17 . 2/19/2018
Awww, no brain damage from the internal bleeding...
I'm a terrible person ah
JustDoodle chapter 14 . 2/19/2018
So Mikey's mentally fine at this point
keelie chapter 23 . 9/24/2017
Dude oh muh god painkiller is one of my favorites. XD I think raph and I would be buds
Guest chapter 22 . 3/19/2017
Omg i just finished reading the story and... Omg it was awesome! One of the best stories I love it! They should actually make it an episode! This story is amazing I love everything about it, from how you changed some of the characters moods from sad to heartwarming moments to changing a villians roll into an ally for our turtles! Good job!
Jackie chapter 23 . 2/21/2017
Just read the ending and, I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew Tiger Claw was going to help! What sucks is that he went back to fighting for Shredder, and what happened to Baxter Stockman again? Like after this story? Other than that, amazing story! Great job!
Jackie chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
Awww, now that's just mean on what Foshface, Razhar, and Shreddder are doing to poor Leo, I hope Toger Claw will stop it. And I can't believe that Dexter Boxman- I mean Baxter Stockman is helping us. I also love Splinter reuniting with his sons, kick Shredder's butt, Splinter! Great job on this!
saquesha13 chapter 23 . 1/30/2017
"We main have been hurt, but we're not broken." AWW that part was so cute!
Not a bad story! Poor Ralph always getting yelled at for telling Mike how it is. But poor mike for always being emotional like a girl. I'm a girl and I know what it's like. (;