Reviews for TOW the Painted Heart
Arianna76 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Love it! Funny and sweet, perfect combination! :3
Anissa chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Well, that is one way for the rest of the group to find out about their secret relationship, and I think it's ever so sweet that Chandler got a tattoo with Monica's name and his last name on his arm.
And it's so like Joey to give them away without knowing it, they are all so in character. I can actually hear Phoebe saying to Chandler "Ohh were you the bride's maid" so funny and so like Phoebe.
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
That was absolutely adorable.
matteney chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This made my heart leap out of my chest! Okay, I am not a fan of tattoos in real life I'm being honest, but somehow the idea of Chandler getting one for Monica always does me in. And I absolutely love the title you have chosen for this piece BECAUSE it didn't give anything away and not once in a million years had I thought that it was referring to a tattoo. And the fact that it said Monica BING was even more brilliant! I also like that Monica didn't freak out at all, but found it to be a sweet gesture. I was never a huge fan of the way they announced their "I love yous" in front of their friends on the show (unpopular opinion), so I'm always open for new ways and this was so adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I seriously loved this! You should continue it or do another story soon!
Someone chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Amazing, so funny, and original, and weird! You are such a great writer :)
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was so different but I loved it! And I had so much fun while reading it. It was amazing. My favorite moment was when Joey said that they've been dating for years, I've never thought of it that way, but I think you are right. Such a beautiful line. I don't see Chandler to get a tattoo at all to be honest but it was really funny here. And what a great tattoo he chose and he didn't freak out. That surprised me the most. Your ideas are great, please keep writing. :) It's always a pleasure.
Mondler2014 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I really liked the idea and the best in your stories is Ross' redemption. You are reinventing him, giving to his friendship with Chandler a status that, sometimes I wish I could see in the show. I also loved Joey's remark about Chandler and hsving, deep down, dated for years before their 'official' romance.
So cute both - Monica and Chandler...
Babatomyfriends chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I love it, you really have the best ideas about Mondler, and your stories are so much fun! I love it that Ross too got a tatoo. And that they don't make such a fuss about the revelation of their relationship. Great job again!
Oh, and I quite like the original title too. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was so friggin cute omg. Have such a soft spot for season 5 mondler and this totally hit it. You're an amazing writer
Phoebe chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Awwww I loved it!, It was such a good idea. It was so cute how the tatoo had his surname. I love how this is set in seasons 5 (my favourite). When Joey said 'He's alive!' is reminded me of in 'TOW the giant poking device' and Phoebe said that. This was so original! :)
guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
good story. it has me laughing out loud a few times