Reviews for A World Full of Monsters
tfuinsah chapter 14 . 12/3
I love this story because of the characters in it. It's refreshing to see different sides of characters and how they interact with each other, even more so with how different Hikaru is from other MCs. I also love the feels from the story, I've laughed and cried multiple times to it. I especially love the moments where they just talk, it's fun to see the characters just exist in mundane moments. Hell, we're 150k words in, barely starting on their first real mission and I still feel like the pacing is perfect. Usually I'd be tearing my hair out and bored out of my mind waiting for something to happen! The way that the character are developed beyond just a static description does wonders to make the story feel alive.
VoidReader27 chapter 14 . 11/25
It almost terrifies me to imagine just how absolutely batshit insane your version of Naruto will go when Hikaru goes through the inevitable near-death experience.

Canon Naruto nearly unleashes the Kyuubi when Pain almost kills Hinata. This Naruto is even more attached to Hikaru than canon Naruto was to Hinata. She would murder Pain on the spot LOL.
lol chapter 9 . 11/23
So, just finished reading the "Goshojin-sama" section (or however it's spelled) for the first time in a couple of years.

And with the recent rise of Femboys, combined with my interest in Hinata, and love for Tomboys, that whole scene has been made infinitely better/worse.

Tomboy Girl-Naruto straddling Femboy Boy-Hinata while playing out a *certain* fantasy...

10/10 I need to see Hikaru in a Dress ASAP
agmmagm chapter 3 . 11/19
I like it only thing i wonder is if sasuke will come with some b. llshit reincarnation
StrangeQuark chapter 14 . 11/12
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
*incoherent screaming*
This is brilliant. I have no idea how, in my years in the Naruto fandom, I have never come across this fic. Your amazingly original take on the isekai genrei, both in terms of how the world would be different and in terms of your characterisation of the protagonist, your wonderful worldbuilding, the amazing plot twists and relevations regarding characterisation - all of these make this one of the best fics I've ever read.
This story needs an update! I must keep reading.
SialJoans chapter 12 . 11/4
Whoever wrote this is a freaking genius.

... Or a psychopath.
SialJoans chapter 6 . 11/3
Murdered... by his son?
Theorist01 chapter 1 . 10/27
Lol, I should have seen that coming. I mean Jiraya was a girl. I wonder if Tsunade is a man. It would make sense, I always thought she born the wrong gender. Same with Orochimaru. This chapter was hilarious.
okay wow I just went to find another fic to read and realized that this one was so good I don't want to read anything else. That is a sign of a truly superb story, most books are not that good. :)
I would like to state that I have never read a serious fic that I had so much fun with. This has a perfect blend of story and humor so that I never get sick of either, nor does one feeling cut the other short. It is really impressive. :)
Sylvia V chapter 5 . 10/20
I was kinda hesitant about the story when Hikari went off on his evil monologue after killing Sasuke, but this chapter was golden! Especially Hiruzen and Kakashi's interaction.
Omg...i can't believe i was putting this fic off for so long just because male characters were genderbent. This is one of the best naruto fanfics i've read.
insert good username chapter 14 . 10/14
I loved the story, I would say I hope you update it but even if you did the chances im around to read it are slim at best. No im not dying im just growing up, every day I have less and less time and I forget more and more. once again I thank you for the story and I hope I dont forget it.
itioministralis chapter 2 . 10/11
This is well-written at some places, but not at others. I found the MC to be... emotionally immature. It's not really his psychopathic tendencies, that part is totally fine, I like me some psychotic characters that can kill and not feel bad. The thing is, his motivations and thoughts are... a bit weird. There's no way a functioning adult, no matter how jaded would be thinking like this. It's interesting in a way, or would've been if it wasn't compounded by his "flatness" as a character and a human being overall. I am sorry, but what kind of middle-aged or senior man watches the whole of Naruto and remembers it in the first place? What kind of adult after being reincarnated would say "I want Rinnegan and kick everyone's ass" and proceeds bullheadedly to do just that? It wouldn't be as cringy if it was a teenager instead.
3,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »