Reviews for A World Full of Monsters
Elizabeth Arcega chapter 5 . 4/1
This chapter is by far th emost funny and intense fight I've ever read in all fanfic I've read. U my friend is now my 2nd fav author! Poor anbu got caught in atrap
Bb34 chapter 3 . 3/26
I was not expecting that
Bb34 chapter 2 . 3/26
XD
Server lock chapter 1 . 3/5
There are various reasons the incident could have happened, protag is assuming a lot of information but he's been up all night so I'll give him a break.
Monkey Hunter chapter 7 . 2/21
Fucking idiot. If Naruto's mom was public information or merely confidential, it wouldn't take long for a bad actor to figure out who the Dad is. Then, boom, the whole world would be after Naruto's head. Plus, where is the fucking angst? Why did you change so much of the in-universe mechanics? Why are you randomly buffing and nerfing characters. Why are you nerfing jutsu? It just all seems so pointless, injecting more logic into a semi-illogical system of magic and universe, compared to our own, in a way that is less stimulating and a complete buzzkill. And the fucking gender bending. WHY? What purpose, other than a sexual fetish that you have to scratch? Are pairings going to happen? Then, there is Sasuke. You've already written yourself into a corner by assassinating half of the canon plot line. A 7 year old Sasuke, for crimes he has not done and your self insert could've easily fixed. Now he wants the Otsutsuki Rinnegan at ANY costs, because he can't stand reincarnation, but also hates death? So he'll cheat himself to a faux paradise by becoming the God of an alternate Narutoverse? Sooo... Sasuke 2.0 20 intelligence 20 wisdom? Hahahahaha the rest of this story is going to be crap. You just replaced a fixable Sasuke with an unfixable, but more competent, sociopathic, 50 year old man, that you keep nerfing/buffing randomly. LOL I'm out. For a story that managed to get 3000 reviews, I'm very disappointed in how fast it's plot is going off the rails and how many holes are popping up.
thegreatsyed04 chapter 13 . 2/20
I hate the Ninja World more than ever after reading this fic. I can never see the Narutoverse quite the same after this. I completely think Madara and Obito were right. I cannot begin to imagine the despair they felt when they realized the truth about the Ninja World. It is not a reality for the pure-hearted ones to live in.
diabolicdexter chapter 14 . 2/20
I CANT, THIS IS TOO FLUFFY TwT
diabolicdexter chapter 2 . 2/19
Ok this is amazing, it's been 4 years, IF YOU LIVE DO CONTINUE IT
St Pat chapter 5 . 2/16
This fanfiction is not of 'Evil Dark MC' at all. Who added it to that list. Such a scam.
St Pat chapter 3 . 2/16
This chapter is garbage.
St Pat chapter 2 . 2/16
With the amount of Red flags the MC raised till now, the MC should have been in interrogation room with whole Yamanaka clan summoned. This MC has too much plot armour.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 14 . 2/2
What a way to end this story. Talk about a cliffhanger.

And yes, honestly I consider this story over. As much as I would love to see more of it, you haven't written anything in almost three years. Something tells me you're not coming back. And that's kinda sad.
FlawedBauthor chapter 5 . 1/17
Man, it really sucks that you abandoned this.
Sorry to disappoint you but Naruto was never a female
Orion B chapter 14 . 1/1
its been 3 years, u alive?
3,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »