Reviews for A World Full of Monsters
lameduck987 chapter 12 . 2/17
I need mooaaarr!
Seriously this is awesome stuff. And your writing is great
lameduck987 chapter 11 . 2/17
Wow that was really unexpected, but awesome.
lameduck987 chapter 10 . 2/17
I figured Itachi would've ended Danzo by now assuming he killed Sasuke
lameduck987 chapter 9 . 2/17
Awesome chapter first half was really touching.

Danzo is also another person who needs to die asap.
lameduck987 chapter 8 . 2/17
Ouch right in the feels
lameduck987 chapter 7 . 2/17
Nice chapter. Btw you should consider retconning naruto to naruko would be easier to picture the girl version.
lameduck987 chapter 6 . 2/17
Pure gold.
lameduck987 chapter 5 . 2/17
THAT. WAS. EPIC.

Seriously so fun to read on the edge of my seat the whole time. And hilarious too. I'm sad now just thinking only 6 more chapters of this wonderful thing to go and it hasn't been updated in 2 years.
Please please tell me you're still alive and writing more preferably before I catch up to what's left. This is too awesome.
Just like this Kakashi. You're right, in the anime he sucked, one or two big jutsu and chakara exhaustion for a week lol.
lameduck987 chapter 4 . 2/17
So who will take Sasuke's place in the rookie 9?
Poor Shikamaru.
lameduck987 chapter 3 . 2/17
NOPE. Don't even joke about that. I almost threw up imagining Sasuke and Naruto.

Nice always knew if I was to do an SI I'd kill of Sasuke, nice to see someone else finally do it. Although he should've taken his eyes and sealed them, just as back up. Then again, nvm they're not sharingan yet and doubt dead eyes can mature into mangekeyo.

Although seriously, monologing? Someone HAD to have heard it.
lameduck987 chapter 2 . 2/17
*cheers on hikaru from across the multiverse* Sasuke needs to die.
Poor Itachi.

...Wow did not see that coming. You really don't like canon huh?
lameduck987 chapter 1 . 2/17
NOOOOOOOO you better not have killed off hinata. Like she still needs to be born and be her own person!
Other than that sounds pretty good so far. If he really wants to be OP though he better not get stuck in the Hyugga taijutsu only cause those idiots don't do anything else and it's not exactly S rank.
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 12 . 2/16
I am a patient person.

I can wait.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 2/14
The last paragraph of this chapter makes me feel like I missed something.
TheKrister2 chapter 12 . 2/14
Damn man. I had to go get some reddit help to find this again, and I'm glad I did. I had a few moments where I was actually laughing out loud, specifically with Tora. I also enjoy Hikaru and Naruto's relationship, it feels nice, trusting and stuff I don't remember words for to properly express.

I do however feel there are times when this focuses on the wrong things though, like the darker side of things or something. While not a bad thing really, I feel that if not balanced correctly it can end up feeling like a bit to much, like the last three chapters or so since Danzo appeared. I'm waiting for Hikaru to fuck them over, simply because he'd be like 'fuck you that's why' or something. But what I'm saying is I haven't had enough cuteness with HikaruxNaruto and shit to balance out all the evil shit in here. Makes me feel bad you know. Like, I-wanna-punch-Danzo-in-the-face bad.

Ah well. Hopefully I'll get some more HikaruxNaruto later on if this is updated. I'll be waiting, as this is definitely worth the wait should you decide to continue.
2,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »