Reviews for A World Full of Monsters
Guest chapter 10 . 13h
Bro...ch10 felt like a filler goin in circles, you put too much background info and no story in there man
Guest chapter 5 . 14h
Dang man ive discovered gold here

Although having no hinata was sad this is awesome too
Guest chapter 3 . 16h
As much as i love abusing canon and stealing everything OP i like how hikaru went against the tide and probably messed all cannon knowledge for killing sauce gay
BillyTheBruiser chapter 1 . 11/27
This started like it could be a good fic but just turned into a pretty bad crackfic wannabe.
Shiki chapter 4 . 11/25
It's FUCKING DISGUSTING?!
Shiki chapter 2 . 11/25
Well didn't expected that author literally kill hinata...I'm out
Pouria11k chapter 3 . 11/24
Ok, that was awesome.
I just fell in love with Hikaru.
JakOvsumTrade chapter 14 . 11/22
Last time I read this story, Danzo had just made an appearance. It’s been years since then, but I never forgot.
Uchishi chapter 5 . 11/20
I loved every second of this.
Reader 374 chapter 14 . 11/20
I really loved this so far! Can’t wait to read the next update whenever they may be. Hopefully this year lol
21Orphans chapter 14 . 11/19
Yeah I really enjoyed this fanfic so hope you update it soon thanks.
ventrexxinged chapter 9 . 11/17
I LOVE how much of a puffed-up peacock he is. Hyuga indeed
Epwydadlan chapter 5 . 11/16
You are a beautiful human being, I cackled while reading this chapter, and just loving your characterization of all characters involved. Your UN-Nerfing of Kakashi, just *Italian Chef Kiss* beautiful, and Hiruzen coming in at the end... Not gonna lie, you've put things in a new perspective for me for the phrase 'turn around high tail it out of there' when contemplating a fight between him and Kakashi, and the battle that ended the First and Second Hokage? Yeah that's on whole other levels of F*** No thank you, I will be on another continent when that happens if I have to figure out the Hirashin and a rail gun to launch the kunai to get that far away.
Wicked.A chapter 4 . 11/16
I was just thinking about this story about to go to sleep and noticed a massive plotholeto get Kaguyas eye, the infinite tsukuyomi must be cast and then Kaguya can be revived with the gathering Chakra, but with sasuke dead there will be no susanoo to block the infinite tsukuyomi!
bazuda1029 chapter 14 . 11/16
this story is so good, i really hope you continue
3,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »