Reviews for A World Full of Monsters
tomwiggs16 chapter 11 . 11/26
hell yeah he refused
drake chapter 1 . 11/24
plzzz contine this amazing fic..
NeimeS chapter 5 . 11/19
Oh no-no-no-no, i laughed too hard due Sarutobi Speech, especially the flying three thing.
More than two years since the last update but I still haven't given up hope.
Gabe chapter 10 . 11/12
Why cliff hanger. WHYY?
Gabe chapter 5 . 11/12
Nice. A chaotic show of power just to become genin. I am going to love this series
Calvin Powell chapter 11 . 11/2
I’m not going to lie Danzo acting the way he’s acting makes a lot of sense.
This story has progressively gotten better from the first chapter that I’m growing more and more concerned with the amount of chapters it has
I very much wish it had so many more chapters to it
And despite not wanting to finish it on the account of how good it is I can’t for the life of me stop reading
Makimass chapter 2 . 10/15
Dropped. what the fuck is this, I had so much hope for this story just for it to be a corny ass story who tries to be funny. Hikaru, an important person in their clan, wasn't punished for bowing to Itachi? You know that the Hyuga and Uchiha clan aren't exactly best of friends right?
DNA-DAN chapter 5 . 10/1
I think I'm in love with you
ASM769476 chapter 13 . 10/1
W fic, would love to see a continuation if you please.
Gtopia chapter 2 . 9/23
Wow, I dont think Ive ever seen a story nose dive so hard from 1 chapter to another. It's a shame really.
Gtopia chapter 1 . 9/23
NGL, this was actually really good. Glad to see a SI as a clan kid, and an important one at that.
dukkeh216 chapter 2 . 9/19
I was a out to drop it since I don't feel like readimg a story about a guy acting like a father to Naruto... but that very last sentence changed my mind.
wasn't it in the canon that the Uchiha's were killed by the village itself?
implication of MC being a gender-bender waifu-housewife later on in conjuction with the existance of the transformation technique... and the overall gender-bent chars... disturbing
3,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »