Reviews for A World Full of Monsters
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2022
More than two years since the last update but I still haven't given up hope.
Gabe chapter 10 . 11/12/2022
Why cliff hanger. WHYY?
Gabe chapter 5 . 11/12/2022
Nice. A chaotic show of power just to become genin. I am going to love this series
Calvin Powell chapter 11 . 11/2/2022
I’m not going to lie Danzo acting the way he’s acting makes a lot of sense.
This story has progressively gotten better from the first chapter that I’m growing more and more concerned with the amount of chapters it has
I very much wish it had so many more chapters to it
And despite not wanting to finish it on the account of how good it is I can’t for the life of me stop reading
Makimass chapter 2 . 10/15/2022
Dropped. what the fuck is this, I had so much hope for this story just for it to be a corny ass story who tries to be funny. Hikaru, an important person in their clan, wasn't punished for bowing to Itachi? You know that the Hyuga and Uchiha clan aren't exactly best of friends right?
F0X OF THE 9 TAILS chapter 5 . 10/1/2022
I think I'm in love with you
ASM769476 chapter 13 . 10/1/2022
W fic, would love to see a continuation if you please.
Gtopia chapter 2 . 9/23/2022
Wow, I dont think Ive ever seen a story nose dive so hard from 1 chapter to another. It's a shame really.
Gtopia chapter 1 . 9/23/2022
NGL, this was actually really good. Glad to see a SI as a clan kid, and an important one at that.
dukkeh216 chapter 2 . 9/19/2022
I was a out to drop it since I don't feel like readimg a story about a guy acting like a father to Naruto... but that very last sentence changed my mind.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2022
wasn't it in the canon that the Uchiha's were killed by the village itself?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2022
implication of MC being a gender-bender waifu-housewife later on in conjuction with the existance of the transformation technique... and the overall gender-bent chars... disturbing
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2022
somewhat overdone with the petrification
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2022
Well, so far liking it (even while it's the first Naruto fic for me). The fight is pretty great, the ending is awesome.
Azreus chapter 2 . 9/10/2022
Him fanboying has me reluctant to continue tbh I'm not sure why
3,390 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »